Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
Thanks Phil.
So does this make sense? I would send:
1040X - amended return (2 pages)

And you said any forms that are different. So that would include the 1040 form (since the AGI is changed)?

Also changed are:
Sch A - itemized deductions

Sch E - Removed one of two rental properties. This is the reason for the amendment. CPA that handles my wife's mothe's estate says not to claim rental income on the house because it is handled through the estate.

Print the post  


In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.