Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: icepal93 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 58  
Subject: Re: Exciting Press Release Date: 1/7/2000 6:28 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Thanks Scythen:

That's very helpful information. I became aware of this company when my wife, who has a retail business, began to research point-of-sale systems. We were very impressed by Radiant's products and services. Anyway, when I heard about Radiant's deal with AOL I became very interested in the company as an investor.

I put the stock on my watchlist when it was in the low 20's. It worried me at first that the liquidity was so poor in the stock and that it had had such a big run-up recently. However, I knew the company had great products and when I saw this B2B announcement I bought some shares at $33. My intention is to buy more when I learn more about these efforts.

I like the new direction the company is taking but I'd like to learn more about how it intends to market their site and new services. The B2B market is hot and there is a lot of competiton. Unless Radiant can sign up a lot of companies right away and get some real activity on their site, this investment may simply add up to naught. Just setting up an auction place is not enough these days. Marketing is key.

Do you know anything about its advantages in this regard (how to get a lot of activity on the site)?

Anyway, I appreciate your information and I wish you good luck at RS. Make sure you work for stock, my friend.

All best,

icepal
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Foolanthropy 2014!
By working with young, first-time moms, Nurse-Family Partnership is able to truly change lives – for generations to come.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Post of the Day:
Macro Economics

Looking at Currency Ratios
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement