No. of Recommendations: 1
If the Unilateral Bully Obama attacks the sovereign nation of Syria and it turns out to be not a pin-prick, but rather a true destruction of Asaad's capabilities, it was because John McCain told Obama to make it count, if he goes thru with the attack.

Thanks Senator McCain for supervising this President.

JediG
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Somebody has to cut Obama veggies and change his diapers.

One thing. If Obama does give the order, you and I won't act like some and cheer on the Syrians.
Nope, giving aid and comfort to the enemy is not our thing. That's reserved for Enemies of the State.

Ahem.

However, I also don't condemn those protesting and whining and making Obama look weak to Asaad. I was taught that dissent in that form is patriotic. So here's hoping those 'patriots" weaken Obama like they've been doing.

Also, I won't cheer "chickens coming to roost" like Rev Wright and Obama and the PA Left did.

But I won't condemn it either.

Obama 2012

JediG
Also, I won't cheer "chickens coming to roost"

Now you are afraid of chickens?

Gives entirely new meaning to the term "chickenhawk".
the Unilateral Bully Obama

Of course, he's not a unilateral bully on Syria, is he? He's asked Congress to approve the limited actions in Syria.

So you are dead wrong. Hope you sell another car with such an honest pitch.
No. of Recommendations: 6
Of course, he's not a unilateral bully on Syria, is he? He's asked Congress to approve the limited actions in Syria.

So you are dead wrong. Hope you sell another car with such an honest pitch.

AGAIN, Cairo has to focus on my personal life. (But that means he feels it's ok for it to be done to him. More on that, later...)

Sales pitches?

Hope your greedy 401k is doing fine while many Americans can't even go to a safe school.

In the meantime, here's to you and Obama bombing away from Yemen to Pakistan to Syria.

And here's to the Reverend Wrights roosting in return.

JoelCairo is on a streak: So angry, so bankrupt of ideas, has to go after me personally each post. But what did I do badly personally? Paying millions in taxes? Having a loyal staff ALL paid above-market wages and NOBODY worried aobut being outsourced? (Unlike a certain loser whining here all the time). Making millions while also doing tons for community groups? yeah, highlight me all you want. I'm real. I don't wear a fake save-tibet shirt while seeing brown people as my enemy. That's you.
No. of Recommendations: 2
You rock, Jedi.
A Harvard "professor of Constitutional Law" (?)
...one might expect to rely on legal sanctions instead of beautifully phrased tantrums.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_crime

The little Syrian creep could even be tried in absentia. Otherwise let the US just trash whatever reputation it has left....

jz
No. of Recommendations: 2
Go on, Galt, answer the charge -- you lied when you called Obama a unilateral bully on Syria, didn't you? You were dead wrong, weren't you?

Yes, I called you a used car salesman. That's true, right? You have told us that over and over, right? Are you now claiming you made it up? Because I took you at your word.

And now you argue that taking you at your word is a personal attack? Amazing!

Used car salesmen have low status and low reputation for honesty. Sorry, that's the truth. I was just pointing it out, telling the truth. After all, you lie, and never admit it even when called on it. And you are a used car salesman, right?

Now you respond with attacks on my personal life -- except you are fantasizing it, because I don't feel the need to justify myself by talking about my personal life, like some people do.

I don't use my rosy and unverifiable portrayal of my personal life as justification for feeling superior and better to people who disagree with me, or call me on my baiting, my lies, my bigotry, or my empty cultural prejudice and hatred. Imagine someone who lacks the courage or honesty to admit when he made a mistake, even deliberately, to taunt people he despises and thinks are inferior to him?

That's pretty deep cowardice.

Let's say that all the things you tell us about your personal life are true. How does that provide your opinions, your hatred, your cultural bias and contempt with any credibility or validity, or you with any protection for being called on them? It doesn't, because this is America. Donald Trump is rich, but that doesn't protect him from being seen as a disgusting racist.

In fact, it shows just how absurd and grotesque you appear on this board. Oh, I pay more taxes! I am better than you, and you must be a loser! Oh, I have a "loyal" staff, so that makes me better than you.

Nobody worried about being outsourced? In a local franchise operation? What a joke! To claim that you are a good person because you can't outsource the staff of a local franchise outlet to Bangladesh or Reunion or China? You really do have a low opinion of the people beneath you. I wonder if all your employees know how much contempt you have for anyone whose life narrative does not match yours. What a burden for you to carry the weight of all that contempt you hold for so many people.

And what do you mean by "And here's to the Reverend Wrights roosting in return"? Why did you bring up race? I know you aren't a racist. You've never owned slaves. You've never burned witches at the stake. You've asserted that, so what more proof could anyone want? Yet here you bring up race in a discussion where it has no role?

Of course, you won't answer any of these issues. You'll just attack me and make up lies about me.

And hope you will shut me up from calling you out when you lie.
You have no staff.

You don't pay more taxes.

You are always spewing race stuff.

So that all makes you better than me.

It's too bad that you and Obama are inviting more Reverend Wright Chickens home to roost.

Now run along, enjoy life because of the taxes OTHERS pay.

And eat lunch at your desk.

No, not much else to talk where your professional life is concerned. (Although, you have legitimized involving personal lives...and a little later, we might re-visit that topic ). Cookie-cutter positions with stagnation isn't as colorful as criticizing someone much more successful. Therefore, I can't discuss your high tax recipts, your emplioyees, etc....cause none of that exists. I'm outmatched here in that it's hard to go after well, "nothing" and jealousy. No, I'm no better than you.

Less racist? Yes. More taxes paid? Yes. More jobs created and more people elevated economically? Yes. Now profiting from illegal immigration? Yes. Now helping immigrants overstay visas and permanently take tech jobs? Yes. (Haha(

Deal with it.

All that you criticize me for is true. yes, extremely successful, made tons of money, as did many around me. Haha. (No lunch at the desk....it's usually a 2-3 hour ordeal)

No need to attack you. Nothing worth attacking. Bring up my personal life all you like. But please, not just dealership(S)....but 10 investment residential properties, 3 commercial properties and huge credit lines to take advantage of your next economic meltdown. Attack away cause it's all true. Contempt? Wanna come meet ex employees and ask em who they loved working for and who paid em the most and treated them like family and which "boss" they were friends with after hours?

C'mon over. But sorry, I won't pay your plane ticket. There's a limit to how much you can sponge off me :)

JediG
BTW, your posts continue to show lack of business acumen, which is why you are living off other people's taxes and whining about your "vile employer".

Accounting and payroll positions are easily outsourceable, as are other clerical tasks.

But outsourcing is not done to good employees.

Just, ahem, bad ones who whine.

Get back to lunch. Lumberg might come check on you.

JediG
Advertisement