Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: knighttof3 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 13999  
Subject: Thanks to TMFSpeck Date: 12/20/2012 2:14 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I read this story.
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/12/loaded_...

What a moron. He said "it might have went off."

:-)
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFJeanie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12802 of 13999
Subject: Re: Thanks to TMFSpeck Date: 12/23/2012 3:21 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
"I was kind of scared that it might have went off."

To be truly au currant, that quote should read:

"it might of went off"

Jeanie ;-)

Author: sheila727 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12803 of 13999
Subject: Re: Thanks to TMFSpeck Date: 12/23/2012 6:50 PM
Recommendations: 1
To be truly au currant, that quote should read:

Just to clarify....

"Au currant" -- a toast to a very healthful and tiny fruit, especially the black ones. Lots of phytonutrients, including essential fatty acids.

People who are "au courant" -- up to date -- about healthful foods included black currants in their diet.

sheila

Author: warrl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12804 of 13999
Subject: Re: Thanks to TMFSpeck Date: 12/23/2012 7:24 PM
To be truly au currant,

To be truly to the Corinthian grape?

Author: TMBFAverageJoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12805 of 13999
Subject: Re: Thanks to TMFSpeck Date: 12/23/2012 7:43 PM
"To be truly to the Corinthian grape? "

Aren't dried Corinthian grapes the source of rich Corinthian leather?

~aj

Author: TMFJeanie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12806 of 13999
Subject: Re: Thanks to TMFSpeck Date: 12/23/2012 11:48 PM
People who are "au courant" -- up to date -- about healthful foods included black currants in their diet.

LOL!!! Guilty of too much recipe-reading this time of year :-)

Jeanie

Author: sheila727 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12807 of 13999
Subject: Re: Thanks to TMFSpeck Date: 12/24/2012 12:18 AM
LOL!!! Guilty of too much recipe-reading this time of year :-)

I can't think of a better reason for cross-currents!

sheila

Author: crassfool Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12808 of 13999
Subject: Re: Thanks to TMFSpeck Date: 12/25/2012 2:39 AM
knighttof3 says

What a moron. He said "it might have went off."

Should have said "It might could of went off." But he's not necessarily a moron, just poorly educated. It happens.

Unless, of course, he's a musical performer, in which case he might well have an advanced degree from Oxford and still say "it might could of went off."

Author: stevenjklein Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12809 of 13999
Subject: Re: Thanks to TMFSpeck Date: 12/27/2012 12:39 PM

Are you using currents in the littoral sense?

Author: sheila727 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12810 of 13999
Subject: Re: Thanks to TMFSpeck Date: 12/27/2012 3:09 PM
Are you using currents in the littoral sense?

You are reading between the (sea)lions.

Author: Myownigloo Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12811 of 13999
Subject: Re: Thanks to TMFSpeck Date: 12/27/2012 3:28 PM
Recommendations: 2

Healthful foods are my raisin d'etre.

MOI

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement