Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: knighttof3 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 14157  
Subject: Thanks to TMFSpeck Date: 12/20/2012 2:14 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I read this story.
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/12/loaded_...

What a moron. He said "it might have went off."

:-)
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFJeanie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12802 of 14157
Subject: Re: Thanks to TMFSpeck Date: 12/23/2012 3:21 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
"I was kind of scared that it might have went off."

To be truly au currant, that quote should read:

"it might of went off"

Jeanie ;-)

Author: sheila727 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12803 of 14157
Subject: Re: Thanks to TMFSpeck Date: 12/23/2012 6:50 PM
Recommendations: 1
To be truly au currant, that quote should read:

Just to clarify....

"Au currant" -- a toast to a very healthful and tiny fruit, especially the black ones. Lots of phytonutrients, including essential fatty acids.

People who are "au courant" -- up to date -- about healthful foods included black currants in their diet.

sheila

Author: warrl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12804 of 14157
Subject: Re: Thanks to TMFSpeck Date: 12/23/2012 7:24 PM
To be truly au currant,

To be truly to the Corinthian grape?

Author: TMBFAverageJoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12805 of 14157
Subject: Re: Thanks to TMFSpeck Date: 12/23/2012 7:43 PM
"To be truly to the Corinthian grape? "

Aren't dried Corinthian grapes the source of rich Corinthian leather?

~aj

Author: TMFJeanie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12806 of 14157
Subject: Re: Thanks to TMFSpeck Date: 12/23/2012 11:48 PM
People who are "au courant" -- up to date -- about healthful foods included black currants in their diet.

LOL!!! Guilty of too much recipe-reading this time of year :-)

Jeanie

Author: sheila727 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12807 of 14157
Subject: Re: Thanks to TMFSpeck Date: 12/24/2012 12:18 AM
LOL!!! Guilty of too much recipe-reading this time of year :-)

I can't think of a better reason for cross-currents!

sheila

Author: crassfool Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12808 of 14157
Subject: Re: Thanks to TMFSpeck Date: 12/25/2012 2:39 AM
knighttof3 says

What a moron. He said "it might have went off."

Should have said "It might could of went off." But he's not necessarily a moron, just poorly educated. It happens.

Unless, of course, he's a musical performer, in which case he might well have an advanced degree from Oxford and still say "it might could of went off."

Author: stevenjklein Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12809 of 14157
Subject: Re: Thanks to TMFSpeck Date: 12/27/2012 12:39 PM

Are you using currents in the littoral sense?

Author: sheila727 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12810 of 14157
Subject: Re: Thanks to TMFSpeck Date: 12/27/2012 3:09 PM
Are you using currents in the littoral sense?

You are reading between the (sea)lions.

Author: Myownigloo Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12811 of 14157
Subject: Re: Thanks to TMFSpeck Date: 12/27/2012 3:28 PM
Recommendations: 2

Healthful foods are my raisin d'etre.

MOI

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement