UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 736140  
Subject: That Chinese Restaurant food..... Date: 10/2/2012 9:19 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Stomachs turned at a Chinese restaurant in Kentucky last week when in the middle of enjoying a buffet lunch, customers noticed a rubbish bin full of roadkill being wheeled into the kitchen.

Locals and regulars of the Red Flower Restaurant in Williamsburg couldn't believe their eyes as they watched the owner's son and an employee pushing a clumsily concealed deer carcass through the dining room as it dripped blood all over the floor.

In a useless attempt to avoid unwanted attention, the men had tried to hide the dead animal under a box, but to all watching, the shocking truth was plain to see.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2211370/Customers-wa...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

----

hmmmm.......... 'everyday low prices'...????

t.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ariechert Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 646551 of 736140
Subject: Re: That Chinese Restaurant food..... Date: 10/2/2012 11:06 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
from a Tele post, "Locals and regulars of the Red Flower Restaurant in Williamsburg couldn't believe their eyes as they watched the owner's son and an employee pushing a clumsily concealed deer carcass through the dining room as it dripped blood all over the floor."

Hilarious! Why did they push it through the dining room? What a bunch of maroons! Like the three stooges. They should have brought it in the back way and been more sneaky. That's what I would have done.

I've butchered and eaten quite a few road kill deer. Yum!

Artie

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 646580 of 736140
Subject: Re: That Chinese Restaurant food..... Date: 10/2/2012 2:05 PM
I never see any dogs and cats running around by my chinese restaurant of choice.

Curious, that.

Jedi

Author: LuckyDog2002 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 646595 of 736140
Subject: Re: That Chinese Restaurant food..... Date: 10/2/2012 3:09 PM
ahhhh Jedi, thank you for the segue-way into allowing others on this delightful board to share enjoyment in listening to the following song. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOy2QCssTaI

Author: LuckyDog2002 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 646596 of 736140
Subject: Re: That Chinese Restaurant food..... Date: 10/2/2012 3:12 PM
I don't trust the Chinese with anything. Period.

LuckyDog

Author: LuckyDog2002 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 646597 of 736140
Subject: Re: That Chinese Restaurant food..... Date: 10/2/2012 3:13 PM
ooops, I say this because they have poisoned their own people and dogs, their standards for purity and truth have been quite low and easily manipulated.

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 646615 of 736140
Subject: Re: That Chinese Restaurant food..... Date: 10/2/2012 4:39 PM
Yes ma'am, I'm very good at segue-waying, but a gentleman never tells.

JediG

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement