No. of Recommendations: 122
That is one hell of a come back.

It's "one hell of a comeback" to people who are convinced that abortion is the murder of a human being. There are lots of people, and I am one, who believe that abortion not any such thing, it is the prevention of development of a clump of cells into something else. I don't think an egg is a chicken, nor a seed an oak tree.

So the response, to this side of the aisle, is a non sequitur. It equates the torture of a living, conscious person with the removal of a blastocyst from a woman's body.

I won't be surprised if you take me to task over that, but since I support a woman's right to choose about what happens in her body up until the point of fetal viability, that's how I feel about it.

Therefore, as usual, Ann Coulter's "comeback" resonates with people who already agree with her, and probably not with people who don't.

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement