Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread
Author: Calabogie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 36682  
Subject: Re: Startling free scan result. Date: 1/7/2013 6:31 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
That's impressive and unexpected. You may have found a fairly simple way to insure a decent return! :-) I'm going to check it out myself and see if my results come back the same as yours do.

I've been trying to get back into trading but I just haven't had the time required to devote to it. That plus my anger at the politicians in power right now have kept me from keeping my head clear, which for me is required in order to do well.

I've tried to put it out of my head that government spying is just going to continue and there's nothing I can do about it and I've tried to stop worrying that the President can put anyone (inlcuding US citizens) on his "kill list" without any oversight or even public justification. It used to be that I could ignore that garbage and not let it bother me but working in Europe, I see a lot of the anger and resentment focused on the US by other nations every day.

Anyway, I'm going to try to keep myself in check and concentrate on getting back into trading on a serious basis. I will be posting what I'm looking at, what I pick up and when and at what price, and how I plan to play it. It might take a few weeks for me to get back up to speed but hopefully I'll be posting regularly by the end of this month.

Happy New Year everyone and for those of you in the DC or Orlando areas, I will be in both of those places in March of this year. I'll also be in the Ft. Leavenworth area in July of this year and I'd love to get together with anyone who is around at that time.

RayBH: Get back to me about when you plan to visit Orlando. Even if it's not in March I may be able to get you a deal and I can set up a meet and greet with my daughter who works there.

Calabogie
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread

Announcements

Post of the Day:
Value Hounds

Medallion Financial: TAXI!
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement