UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 757452  
Subject: The best political ad evah Date: 10/9/2012 2:27 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I'll just link my CF post, you'll find the vid there.

http://boards.fool.com/probably-the-best-ad-ive-seen-this-ye...

Look at what they're eating. Mighty slim pickin's
Print the post Back To Top
Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647899 of 757452
Subject: Re: The best political ad evah Date: 10/9/2012 2:32 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
You got tele'd by fleg, but don't feel bad, fleg was tele'd by MadCap or me by about 4 months with his Spain economist destroying Krugman video.

Deer God i posted the response on the Conservative Fools board by accident.

Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647903 of 757452
Subject: Re: The best political ad evah Date: 10/9/2012 2:42 PM
Deer God i posted the response on the Conservative Fools board by accident

I thought I detected a rip in the space/time continuum <g>.

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647906 of 757452
Subject: Re: The best political ad evah Date: 10/9/2012 2:47 PM
2828 wrote: Deer God i posted the response on the Conservative Fools board by accident.

Me, too.

What does "tele'd" mean?

Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647911 of 757452
Subject: Re: The best political ad evah Date: 10/9/2012 2:53 PM
What does "tele'd" mean?

http://boards.fool.com/what-does-quotteledquot-mean-its-an-r...

http://boards.fool.com/what-does-quotteledquot-mean-its-an-r...

Author: fleg9bo Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647912 of 757452
Subject: Re: The best political ad evah Date: 10/9/2012 2:57 PM
What does "tele'd" mean?

It's an RECF term. Telegraph is a prolific poster of a variety of things. He usually is first to post something new. So when someone posts somethng a second time, he/she got tele'd.

--fleg

Author: twopairfullhouse Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647915 of 757452
Subject: Re: The best political ad evah Date: 10/9/2012 3:09 PM
I thought I detected a rip in the space/time continuum <g>.

Nah, I think you just slipped through the secret passage from the Conservatory back here to the Lounge. Watch out for Miss Scarlet with the candlestick.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement