UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: PucksFool Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 63346  
Subject: The best reason to vote early! Date: 10/24/2012 3:43 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Do you hate all of those phone calls from candidates? If so, vote early. We did, and the calls have stopped.

PF
Print the post Back To Top
Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 45935 of 63346
Subject: Re: The best reason to vote early! Date: 10/24/2012 6:03 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I voted early and they haven't stopped.

They have no way of knowing if you voted early.

I didn't listen to their phony surveys anyway...

Hang up immediately.

t.

Author: PucksFool Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 45936 of 63346
Subject: Re: The best reason to vote early! Date: 10/24/2012 7:08 PM
Recommendations: 0
Looks like it's a case of YMMV according to your state.

Sorry for you; glad for me.

PF

Author: sykesix Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 45937 of 63346
Subject: Re: The best reason to vote early! Date: 10/24/2012 7:54 PM
Recommendations: 1
Looks like it's a case of YMMV according to your state.

Sorry for you; glad for me.

We had some canvassers come by and they told us if we voted they'd stop coming by.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement