Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
The best way to do this, IMO, is to get IRS Publication 15, which will give you exact information on how much money is withheld given:

Oooh. Okay, thanks. :).

And, for the other poster that asked, we (err, he, my hubby) do(es) the taxes by hand (on the forms, reading the book that comes with it). Then, we file electronically (as of last year).

This will be the first year I do the taxes, so, I will know more about them after that. I don't expect to change our withholding till then.


Print the post  


In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.