UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: RocketsMomma Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 303  
Subject: The Bloggers Board Date: 1/27/2007 4:48 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Blogs, Blogging and Bloggers

http://boards.fool.com/Messages.asp?bid=116671&mid=20588763

is missing from the directory listing under Computers and Internet

http://boards.fool.com/Boards.asp?fid=10089&bid=112965

The only reason I discovered the board existed was a link to it from Webmaster's Corner. (Although I am sure if I performed enough searches in the right places I eventually would have discovered it.)

It might help to explain why the board is receiving so little traffic. I can't imagine blogging being that uninteresting a subject to the Foolish community. We're such a chatty bunch.

Just thought you'd like to know.

RM
Print the post Back To Top
Author: jrr7 Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 256 of 303
Subject: Re: The Bloggers Board Date: 1/30/2007 12:15 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
The Fool techies are the ones who can make this happen. They hang out in the "Improve the Fool" board.
http://boards.fool.com/Messages.asp?mid=25103582&bid=100007

Author: TMFTwitty Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 257 of 303
Subject: Re: The Bloggers Board Date: 1/30/2007 1:06 PM
RM,

Just make a new post, and it will appear in the index again. Boards drop off the index when there are no new posts in ninety days.

Richard

Author: RocketsMomma Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 258 of 303
Subject: Re: The Bloggers Board Date: 1/30/2007 6:00 PM
Just make a new post, and it will appear in the index again. Boards drop off the index when there are no new posts in ninety days.

Well, heck, 7 years here and I only find this out today?!! Well heck!

RM

;-)

Author: TMFTwitty Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 259 of 303
Subject: Re: The Bloggers Board Date: 1/31/2007 11:39 AM
Recommendations: 1
Well, heck, 7 years here and I only find this out today?!! Well heck!

Security through Obscurity :)

Author: RocketsMomma Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 260 of 303
Subject: Re: The Bloggers Board Date: 1/31/2007 12:41 PM
The weird thing is, after I posted my previous response I had this sense of deja vu that maybe I had asked this question before and received the same reply.

But I could just be imagining things, over and over again.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement