UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: katinga Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Ticker Guide Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 136653  
Subject: The border fence, on second thought... Date: 2/25/2013 5:56 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Maybe we don't want it built, because it might be used to keep us in.

Comment by Instapundit re http://news.investors.com/politics-andrew-malcolm/022513-645....
Print the post Back To Top
Author: tgrmn Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 115935 of 136653
Subject: Re: The border fence, on second thought... Date: 2/27/2013 11:33 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Despite what OWEbama and Nitpolitano have said,
->only 44% of the Southern Border is somewhat secure<-.

Author: katinga Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Ticker Guide Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 115941 of 136653
Subject: Re: The border fence, on second thought... Date: 2/27/2013 1:05 PM
BTW, the bulk of the immigration these days is coming from Honduras. 500K last year. Why do you think it's Honduras?

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement