UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (1) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 736237  
Subject: The company you keep, and all that Date: 4/9/2013 10:10 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/04/liar-in-chief-bill-a...

When it came to the question of whether or not Obama launched his political career in the living room of domestic terrorists Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn, Liar-In-Chief Obama had his minister of bullish!t, Robert Gibbs, tell the American people that it wasn’t true.

Now we learn from the terrorist himself that Obama is a lying sack of crap, and that he indeed did launch his political career from the living room of a man wanted for questioning in the death of a San Francisco police officer.

From a recent Daily Beast article:

The truth is exactly what he said and what the campaign said in 2008. David Axelrod said we were friendly, that was true; we served on a couple of boards together, that was true; he held a fundraiser in our living room, that was true; Michelle [Obama] and Bernardine were at the law firm together, that was true. Hyde Park in Chicago is a tiny neighborhood, so when he said I was “a guy around the neighborhood,” that was true. Today, I wish I knew him better and he was listening to me. Obama’s not a radical. I wish he were, but he’s not.
------------------------------------------------------------
That's the thing about lying, you have to remember the lie and continue remembering. Wait, hold on, snopes called that a lie because Obama said it wasn't true....nevermind.
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (1) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement