Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: it409 Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 169622  
Subject: The drink Date: 1/9/2013 9:29 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
A guy walks into a bar and orders a drink. After a few more he needs to go to the can. He doesn't want anyone to steal his drink so he puts a sign on it saying "I spat in this beer, do not drink!". After a few minutes he returns and there is another sign next to his beer saying "So did I!"
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMBFAverageJoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 157755 of 169622
Subject: Re: The drink Date: 1/10/2013 12:17 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
True story: I was sitting at the counter of a Horn & Hardart Cafeteria in
New York, smoking a cigarette (hey, I was 18 and thought it was cool) when
this beast of a big guy sitting on the next stool got up, and walked away.
I looked around for an ashtray, saw none, and put my cigarette out in the half cup
of coffee the guy left. About two minutes later he came back with a piece of pie...
Very awkward moment to say the least.

~aj

Author: catfyre Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 157758 of 169622
Subject: Re: The drink Date: 1/10/2013 2:17 AM
Recommendations: 0
tch tch tch..

But probably not unheard of in the Automat.

I remember them well. Good cheesecake.

cat

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement