Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: it409 Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 165959  
Subject: The drink Date: 1/9/2013 9:29 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
A guy walks into a bar and orders a drink. After a few more he needs to go to the can. He doesn't want anyone to steal his drink so he puts a sign on it saying "I spat in this beer, do not drink!". After a few minutes he returns and there is another sign next to his beer saying "So did I!"
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMBFAverageJoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 157755 of 165959
Subject: Re: The drink Date: 1/10/2013 12:17 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
True story: I was sitting at the counter of a Horn & Hardart Cafeteria in
New York, smoking a cigarette (hey, I was 18 and thought it was cool) when
this beast of a big guy sitting on the next stool got up, and walked away.
I looked around for an ashtray, saw none, and put my cigarette out in the half cup
of coffee the guy left. About two minutes later he came back with a piece of pie...
Very awkward moment to say the least.

~aj

Author: catfyre Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 157758 of 165959
Subject: Re: The drink Date: 1/10/2013 2:17 AM
Recommendations: 0
tch tch tch..

But probably not unheard of in the Automat.

I remember them well. Good cheesecake.

cat

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement