UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: ep0001 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 176202  
Subject: The election is over Date: 11/8/2012 5:18 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
so what is he going to do now

http://security.blogs.cnn.com/2012/11/08/first-on-cnn-irania...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: trismus Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 174902 of 176202
Subject: Re: The election is over Date: 11/8/2012 7:37 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
The drone was on routine maritime surveillance in international airspace east of Kuwait, 16 miles off the coast of Iran, U.S. officials said. The Predator was not hit.

Would it be alright for Iran to fly drones 16 miles off the coast of America?

Goose-Gander!!

Regards

Tony

Author: kenm47 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 174903 of 176202
Subject: Re: The election is over Date: 11/8/2012 10:05 PM
Recommendations: 1
Let's see, an unmanned piece of hardware was fired at and missed?

Clearly, time to nuke Tehran.

Ken

Author: trismus Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 174904 of 176202
Subject: Re: The election is over Date: 11/9/2012 5:46 AM
Let's see, an unmanned piece of hardware was fired at and missed?

Clearly, time to nuke Tehran.

Ken

Same as Iraq, the drip...drip...drip of anything that may cause alarm, however small.

Pilots can't exchange niceties where drones are involved.

http://www.xairforces.com/newsd.asp?newsid=292&newst=1

Regards

Tony

Author: ep0001 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 174905 of 176202
Subject: Re: The election is over Date: 11/9/2012 7:25 AM
Would it be alright for Iran to fly drones 16 miles off the coast of America?

Of course not. It is all about who has the most power

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement