UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: trismus Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 176767  
Subject: The End of Jewish Power Date: 12/1/2012 9:58 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Israel suffered a humiliating defeat at The UN yesterday. The nations of the world stood up and said NO to the Jewish state - NO to Israeli occupation, NO to Israeli human rights abuse, NO to Jewish racism. In effect, they stood up and confessed to serious Zio-fatigue.

Despite Jewish success in constantly reminding Europeans of their tormented past, Europe yesterday delivered itself of its guilt and Israel’s European allies such as Germany, France, Britain and Italy also delivered a clear messages to Israel – they are right out of patience. This is a very good news indeed.

http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/the-end-of-jewish-power-1.ht...

Israel announces it will build 3,000 new homes in East Jerusalem after the world excluding America and Israel and seven other countries nobody has heard of, show their support for the Palestinians at the UN.

Go back 15-20 years and giving the USA the middle digit salute would have been unthinkable.

Israel and the US misplaced devotion to it, has irrapairably damaged the US standing in the world.

Measly meaningless words account for nothing:

---"In light of today's announcement, let me reiterate that this administration - like previous administrations - has been very clear with Israel that these activities set back the cause of a negotiated peace," Mrs Clinton said.---

---Mr Hague abstained at the UN General Assembly vote over Palestine's status on Thursday after President Mahmoud Abbas failed to give assurances that he would return to peace negotiations without preconditions.

But he also repeatedly made clear in calls with Israeli foreign minister Avigdor Lieberman that the UK would not support a strong reaction to the vote.

Speaking on Saturday, the Foreign Secretary said: "I am extremely concerned by reports that the Israeli cabinet plans to approve the building of 3,000 new housing units in illegal settlements in the West Bank and East Jerusalem.---

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/...

Whether to be damned by Israel or damned by the world?

It's not to difficult to figure out.

Israel has destroyed most of the compassion the world felt for it.
Israel is its own worst enemy.

Regards

Tony
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: lhaselden Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 174920 of 176767
Subject: Re: The End of Jewish Power Date: 12/1/2012 1:43 PM
<<
Israel has destroyed most of the compassion the world felt for it.
Israel is its own worst enemy.
>>

Compassion my ass..... The UK had the compassion to arm and train a Jordanian Arab army before they pulled out of Palestine giving them all the fortified positions around Jerusalem.
The Brits spent the last years they were in Palestine training and arming Arab forces and disarming Jewish militias ...... with compassionate friends like that it is a miracle that a jewish state exists.

Author: trismus Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 174921 of 176767
Subject: Re: The End of Jewish Power Date: 12/1/2012 2:10 PM
Jewish militias

We know them as terrorists.

Regards

Tony

Author: lhaselden Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 174922 of 176767
Subject: Re: The End of Jewish Power Date: 12/1/2012 2:19 PM
Recommendations: 1
<<
Jewish militias

We know them as terrorists.

Regards

Tony
>>

I know... the brits knew the militias in my state (SC) as traitors...... :-) traitors, terrorists, patriots, freedom fighters, militias, a rose by any other name is still a rose.....

Author: Howie52 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 174923 of 176767
Subject: Re: The End of Jewish Power Date: 12/1/2012 5:30 PM
Recommendations: 3
I think there is a way to see the difference between
terrorists and patriots - even when the actions of the
individuals involve killing and assassinations and such.
The patriots tend to view the actions with regret, sadness, and
find the actions hard to live with - they celebrate the independence but
not the deaths of opponents and not the deaths of innocents.

The terrorists celebrate the deaths of innocents and show joy in
murder of their opponents. They view all a people as opponents to be
removed from the face of the earth.

Howie52

Author: trismus Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 174924 of 176767
Subject: Re: The End of Jewish Power Date: 12/1/2012 7:47 PM

Howie52

We have a cop out now, we call the killing of innocents collateral damage.

I'm not sure of the difference between celebrating the death of the innocent and not giving a flying fig.
Maybe one is to embarrassed to celebrate.

About the fortresses round Jerusalem.

Looking it up, David built the first, Hadrian was a wall nut, (excuse the pun) he was responsible for building the wall between England and Scotland.

Regards

Tony

Author: lhaselden Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 174925 of 176767
Subject: Re: The End of Jewish Power Date: 12/1/2012 8:53 PM
<<

Howie52
>>

In civil wars there are frequently those that fit your definition on all sides.

Author: kenm47 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 174926 of 176767
Subject: Re: The End of Jewish Power Date: 12/2/2012 11:26 AM
Recommendations: 2
Your subject line reveals the truth about you. It ain't about Israel. It's about Jews.

Ken

Author: Howie52 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 174927 of 176767
Subject: Re: The End of Jewish Power Date: 12/2/2012 10:08 PM
"We have a cop out now, we call the killing of innocents collateral damage."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

People who do not pull the trigger have a "cop out".

The people involved live events - and do so over and over and over.
The people who understand the events and understand that the innocents
involved are not a whit different from anyone you personally know - they
also live the events - and over and over.

The criminals celebrate and encourage more and more people to kill
and maim and do so with joy in their hearts and always have a justification.

Author: trismus Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 174928 of 176767
Subject: Re: The End of Jewish Power Date: 12/3/2012 8:30 AM
Your subject line reveals the truth about you. It ain't about Israel. It's about Jews.

Paranoia!

If you had opened the link, you would have found it is the header of the item:

The End of Jewish Power
Friday, November 30, 2012 at 11:44AM Gilad Atzmon

http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/the-end-of-jewish-power-1.ht...

Gilad Atzman:

ActivismGilad Atzmon's service as a paramedic in the Israeli Defense Forces during the 1982 Lebanon War caused him to conclude that "I was part of a colonial state, the result of plundering and ethnic cleansing."[1][4] He told an interviewer that it was there he first learned about Palestinian refugees in Lebanon, legislation to prevent their return, and the wiping out of Palestinian villages. “We were indoctrinated into a denial of the Palestinian Cause. We were not aware of it.”[40]

Atzmon supports the Palestinian right of return and the one-state solution in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.[5]

Music journalists have commented on the link between Atzmon’s jazz and radical politics. Peter Bacon has written that Atzmon reminds us of "the strong link between jazz and the radical politics that are sometimes the only way to ensure its – and our – freedom."[41] Chris Searle's book entitled Forward Groove: Jazz and the Real World from Louis Armstrong to Gilad Atzmon, which chronicles the development of jazz alongside political protest movements, holds that "the torch continues to be carried by contemporary musicians such as Israeli-born alto saxman Gilad Atzmon who dreams of a free and united Palestine."[42][43] Atzmon’s activism has included conducting musical fundraisers,[44] contributing to activist publications,[45] and speaking engagements.[46][47] In 2010 he appeared on the Russian RT television network to speak about the Israeli raid on the "Gaza Freedom Flotilla".[48]

Atzmon has defined himself variously as a "secular Jew",[3] a "proud self-hating Jew",[40][49] an "ex-Jew"[50]"a Jew who hates Judaism"[51] and "a Hebrew-speaking Palestinian."[3] Atzmon told interviewer Theo Panayides “I don’t write about politics, I write about ethics. I write about Identity. I write a lot about the Jewish Question – because I was born in the Jew-land, and my whole process in maturing into an adult was involved with the realisation that my people are living on stolen land.”[40] Atzmon has said that his experience in the military of “my people destroying other people left a big scar” and led to his decision that he was deluded about Zionism. He has condemned “Jewishness” as "very much a supremacist, racist tendency". He states that "I don't have anything against Jews in particular and you won't find that in my writings."[3] Regarding the one-state solution, Atzmon concedes that such a state probably would be controlled by Islamists, but says, "That's their business."[4]

Atzmon has compared the Jewish Ideology to that of the Nazis and has described Israel's policy toward the Palestinians as genocide.[49] David Hirst, in his 2003 book The Gun and the Olive Branch, quotes Atzmon as saying America was “about to lose its sovereignty...becoming a remote colony of an apparently far greater state, the Jewish state.”[52] In 2009 Turkish prime minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan cited Atzmon's written comment "Israeli barbarity is far beyond even ordinary cruelty" during a debate with Israeli president Shimon Peres.[4]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilad_Atzmon

Do I, a gentile, agree with a lot of what he has to say. Absolutely.
Israel is an apartheid state, the way it treats the inmates in the Gaza concentration camp is by any standard, appalling.
The way the Palestinian Arabs in Israel are treated is appalling.
Its continuing territorial expansion is appalling.

Its latest declaration of 3,000 houses in the E1 sector of the West Bank, behaving like some kind of spoiled brat because the Arabs had the audacity to get a minimal recognition through the UN, using it as an excuse to cut off Jerusalem against international law.

The United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) does not recognise Israel's proclamation of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, which is, for example, reflected in the wording of General Assembly Resolution 63/30 of 2009 which states that "any actions taken by Israel, the occupying Power, to impose its laws, jurisdiction and administration on the Holy City of Jerusalem are illegal and therefore null and void and have no validity whatsoever, and calls upon Israel to cease all such illegal and unilateral measures."[15]

A total of six UN Security Council resolutions on Israel have denounced or declared invalid Israel's control of the city, including UNSC resolution 478 which affirmed that the enactment of the 1980 Basic Jerusalem Law declaring unified Jerusalem as Israel's "eternal and indivisible" capital, was a violation of international law. The resolution advised member states to withdraw their diplomatic representation from the city.

A stupid remark.
How is it possible to write/post about Israel and not Jews. They live there!

I am also of the opinion that there are many Jews that do not agree with what is being done in their name, afraid to raise their heads above the parapet for fear of the repercussions sure to follow.

Regards

Tony

Author: trismus Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 174943 of 176767
Subject: Re: The End of Jewish Power Date: 12/6/2012 2:57 PM
I am also of the opinion that there are many Jews that do not agree with what is being done in their name, afraid to raise their heads above the parapet for fear of the repercussions sure to follow.

Regards

Tony

Right on cue:

Israel has barred a Israeli academic from taking part in a science symposium in Berlin on Thursday that was part of prime minister Binyamin Netanyahu's visit to Germany, drawing renewed charges that his government has little tolerance for dissent.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/dec/06/israeli-academic...

In curbing freedom of speech Israel's claims of democracy look a bit stretched.

Regards

Tony

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement