No. of Recommendations: 60
Notice the stream of "waah my post was FA'd" from RECF lately? It's one day after the next. Maybe they should try something different, because, well...we all know the definition of insanity.

Anyway, this thread is hilariously revealing:

2828: "Can someone with recs left please rec tele's post? Don't let the free speech terrorists win. Think about why his post should be FA'd, and why they would do it, there's no reason. If you love freedom you should be appalled."

...and...

bighairymike: "Done. But it's now after midnight wherever the TMF servers live, so your murse is full of recs again..."

First, it's all about the rec count. Keep track of the time, recs are like ammo. Gotta get the crazy mixed in with the quality, that way people will think their opinion has validity. I mean, if enough people rec something, it has to be true, right? Get your drones to drive up the count and maybe some free thinkers will be swayed and join the borg. It's a sad and pathetic ruse.

Second, and worse IMHO, they think the Fool is their personal soapbox and if you don't let them do whatever they want, it's suppression. I'm one of the moderators on a different website, and we run into this all the time. It's the calling card of the immature and self-centered that they think they can go to someone else's private property and use it however they like. It never occurs to them that if they really want free speech, all they have to do is start a blog or a website of their own...not that anyone would see it. Talk about leeching off the work of others, these guys think they signed up for Internet Welfare or something.

307wolverine: "At your suggestion, I unboxed tele and recced it. I know that you're upset at liberal hijinx, but you should prepare yourself for more such behavior. It is becoming increasingly clear to all but the dimmest bulbs that Obama's reign is unraveling."

So even RECF'ers are pboxing tele now, lol. Maybe it's the GOP that's unraveling.

307wolverine continues, while looking at himself in the mirror: "When proven wrong, liberals always double/triple down on stupid. Their worldview is never wrong. It's in their DNA. It's what they do and who they are. Open, honest discussion is not possible with liberals."

Oh the irony. And it's not as if "liberal" posts are never FA'd, I've had a few posts FA'd myself. But I don't call the waahmbulance and beg for recs.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 5
ACA SUCKS

SYRIA SUCKS

RUSSIA SUCKS

JOBS SUCK

WAGES SUCK

FULL TIME JOBS SUCK

THE WHOLE AGENDA IS GONE.

EGYPT SUCKS AND WILL SUCK BADLY LATER ON.

ALL THAT IS LEFT IS WAR.

So what does the PA Left have in their lexicon now?

RECF!!! RECF!!!1 THEY'RE WHINING ON RECF ABOUT FA'S!!!!!

While millions of Americans cry about having to be on food stamps or not finding work, all the PA Left can do is RECF!!! RECF!!! RECF!!!!!!

BTW their personal soapboxes are paid for, debt free, and independent. No Lumberg telling them to do TPS reports and no banker sending them bills every month.

Haha

JediG
No. of Recommendations: 55
Jedi shouts:

ACA SUCKS - it's better than what we had. Didn't go far enough, but that's your fault.

SYRIA SUCKS - Yep, life is complicated.

RUSSIA SUCKS - Yep, life is complicated. Should we invade Russia next?

JOBS SUCK - Yes, but it's better than it used to be. Sorry, you don't get to trash the house and then complain about how long it takes the cleanup crew to fix it.

WAGES SUCK - Yes, see "jobs suck" above. Also see "life is complicated above". This is a function of high competition for wages (which is intentional...haven't you noticed when job growth is strong, corporate media starts warning about wage increases? You haven't noticed this, seriously?), off-shoring of jobs which is what you like, a financial sector which has hit 20% of GDP, and tax cuts for job outsourcers and automators...er "job creators", etc. You bought this one too.

FULL TIME JOBS SUCK - Yep, see above.

THE WHOLE AGENDA IS GONE - What agenda? I suppose there's an agenda, if "structuring society in a rational way to ensure infrastructure and opportunity for the common good" is an agenda. What's your agenda, a mercenary dog-eat-dog world? People with your world view currently dominate our political process, creating all the ills you referenced, and you're blaming us?

EGYPT SUCKS AND WILL SUCK BADLY LATER ON - Yep, life is complicated. That's the third extra-American nation you've referenced. Should we invade them too?

ALL THAT IS LEFT IS WAR - It's all you started with. Violence seems to be the limit of your imagination.
No. of Recommendations: 2
I'm not violent.

Obama is.

Count the bodies to verify.

Many Democrat constituencies are violent, if you look at murder convictions and jail populations so please don't say I started with violence.

Families in Yemen and Pakistan can help you if you like.

Oh, and most everything does suck which is why all you got left is RECF RECF RECF!

Bottom line: You got nothing left.

Obama has given what is deserved.

And it's only starting.

LOL

Obama 2012

Told you so.

JediG
No. of Recommendations: 0
BTW JW...

You said that I like off-shoring jobs.

Where are your posts saying you are against NAFTA and GATT and Permanent Trade Status with China? I got plenty and many people here KNOW i've been against that stuff for a decade.

Or are you a typical greedy Liberal and only worried about white collar jobs getitng outsourced? Do you have anything to say about manufacturing jobs being lost due to Free Trade? Low-skilled jobs getting lower wages, a problem that'll only get worse as long as you allow low-skilled workers in, and possibly legalized?

Nope, you only care about Liberals getting outsourced.

not blue collar folk. If I'm wrong, show your posts opposing Free Trade with Mexico and China, and opposing illegal immigration, and opposing amnesty for illegals.

Or don't.

I could care less.

Status quo is fun.

And DESERVED.

Obama 2012

JediG
No. of Recommendations: 48
Where are your posts saying you are against NAFTA and GATT and Permanent Trade Status with China?

That's a complex issue, probably more nuanced than you can handle when you're in this kind of raving mood. I'm not against all forms of free trade...free trade between equals is a better guiding principle IMHO, but at the same time I don't want to lock away investment and development opportunities for non-industrialized countries. What we have is certainly a terrible model, chasing the cheapest labour no matter where it is or despite the human toll.

Nope, you only care about Liberals getting outsourced.

This doesn't make any sense, unless you feel free to redefine labels depending on the mood you're in. It certainly isn't "liberals" who want this, it's people like you and the people you'd vote for.

Anyway, why would I sort through thousands of posts to satisfy you? You'll just ignore it and pound out some more ALL CAPS spaghetti-thought.
No. of Recommendations: 20
Careful, he's a used car salesman. And full of himself. Who else would have the gall (or is it galt) to offer Yemen and Pakistan as paragons of moral superiority, as if any country is morally superior?

As for your posts, non-existent or otherwise, its a growing diversion from the oxymoronic right on these boards: where are your posts about XXXX, as if that had one ounce of pertinence to the question at hand.

This from a man who once actually said he was not a racist because he had never owned slaves.
No. of Recommendations: 23
Careful, he's a used car salesman.

Nah -- he doesn't have the craft.

He's just the owner of a massive identity crisis flailing about in an attempt to find somewhere to fit in.
HI JW...

TO ME, loss of jobs in America's Middle Class is NOT A COMPLEX ISSUE.

Furthermore, you accuse me of wanting to off-shore jobs and I repeat, you are NOT on record as opposing putting American blue collar workers against cheap labor abroad. I am. You are NOT on record opposing a massive influx of immigrants who help lower wages for AMerica's middle class. I AM.

Again, you are platitudes but really, you don't care about middle class jobs lost which is why you gotta then talk about CAPS and ME.

Message: THE PEOPLE SUFFERING THANKS TO YOUR BIG-BUSINESS FRIENDLY TRADE AND IMMIGRATION POLICIES DON'T CARE ABOUT MY USING CAPS. ONLY INTERNET GEEKS AND OUT-OF-TOUCH-GREEDY-401K-LIBERALS DO.

Now go back to deflecting the fact that you are Cheney on trade and Bush on immigration and that you and the Chamber of Commerce wish to punish the middle class out of jobs and good wages.

NOT ME.

JediG....anti NAFTA, WTO, GATT, PNTR CHINA SINCE 1992
No. of Recommendations: 2
JoelCairo...

Where did I say that Yemen and Pakistan are paragons of superiority? Of course, they didn't have witch trials, slavery, and all sorts of stuff that it takes to be considered superior in your racist eyes.

I merely cite Yemen and Pakistan as places where Obama killed civilians and as places that will send Reverend Wright's back to the morally Superior nation for roosting, that's all. So please, I know it's hard, DON'T LIE.

Also, since you insist on lying about my personal life, that's cool. Just be sure to add 8 figures, long lunches, no whining about my employer or general loser-dom, oh and add $2mm in income taxes paid, along with many brought into the middle class and better. You are the one who LIES in your posts and since you request, I'll keep highlighting it, along with your race obsession. (That is, when I have time. Got some big deals coming up. Closing 2 more condo's that'll be rented out, most likely to illegals.)

Enjoy your weekend.

Cause next week, TPS reports for Lumberg and eating at your desk and whining about your employers is what's on your agenda (haha)

JoelCairo, it's your post that had nothing to do with jobs.

As usual.

JediG....continues to be against pitting Americans against cheap labor abroad. Jwiest is FOR it. JoelCairo is just into race and into attacking personal lives that were more profitable, successful, lawful, then he'll be in 10 lifetimes. His jealousy is justified though. Haha.
No. of Recommendations: 4
He's just the owner of a massive identity crisis flailing about in an attempt to find somewhere to fit in.

JDC....

CONGRATULATIONS on electing an anti-immigrant, anti-carbon-tax government.

Sadly, I'm not AS interested in you personally, as you are me.

Finding somewhere to fit in?

Another racist. Can't look on people as individual human beings but rather, as part of some race-group.

Thank heavens people like MLK and Chavez defeated the likes of you and JoelCairo.

JediG
No. of Recommendations: 5
"That's a complex issue, probably more nuanced than you can handle when you're in this kind of raving mood. I'm not against all forms of free trade...free trade between equals is a better guiding principle IMHO, but at the same time I don't want to lock away investment and development opportunities for non-industrialized countries. What we have is certainly a terrible model, chasing the cheapest labour no matter where it is or despite the human toll." JWIEST

On one hand, JW accuses me of wanting off-shoring.

But when called out on policies that CAUSE job losses to foreign countries, JW is all of a sudden worried about non-industrial countries.

Fine.

But don't accuse me of wanting to ship jobs overseas when it's YOU who see so much merit in it.

NOW I'LL WRITE IN CAPS SO YOU CAN IGNORE YOUR LOVE FOR KILLING JOBS, AND TALK ABOUT MY USING CAPS.

To the unemployed: JW says you are a complex issue. Enjoy the government cheese while JW helps the non-industrialized world. And in the meantime, JW wants your energy prices to be higher too.

jediG
Careful, he's a used car salesman.

A millionaire used car salesman. Don't forget that part. Cars are merely the commodity used to achieve great success.
Advertisement