Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
The canary in the coal mine has spoken and said that the Arctic summer of 2013 was the coldest on record and that the Arctic Death spiral is just baloney.

From an editorial in the Investor's Business Daily (by way of Tom Nelson) titled "Global Warming Is A Fraud: Three More Pieces Of Evidence."

The third event that completes our triad is the story of an international team of activists that set out to raise awareness of global warming but ended up bumbling into a truth it can't overcome.

"Climate change is transforming the Arctic and the world," Kevin Vallely, lead rower of Mainstream Last First, told the Climate News Network in explaining his team's effort.

"By traversing the Northwest Passage completely under human power in a rowboat, without sail or motor, the Mainstream Last First team will be able to demonstrate firsthand the dramatic effects climate change is having on our planet."

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/090313-669631-case-...

Also, Steven Goddard in Real Science:

When I first discussed the rowers, I predicted that they would massively fail and then lie about what they encountered. And that is exactly what happened...

They saw zero evidence of climate change, and the NW Passage was blocked with ice at both ends.

http://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/2013/09/05/shock-news-row...

-=Ajax=-
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement