UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: JJinLA Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 22  
Subject: The Fool pretty much stank in 2002 Date: 1/2/2003 4:33 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 8
Lost a lot of good posters, all the best doppels.

Pretty much looks like Ye Foole is ready for the glue factory, if you ask me.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: SRHCB Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5 of 22
Subject: Re: The Fool pretty much stank in 2002 Date: 1/2/2003 4:56 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
RE: "looks like Ye Foole is ready for the glue factory"

Of course, they said that about Al Gore too.

SB (oops, sorry)

Author: TMFBogey Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7 of 22
Subject: Re: The Fool pretty much stank in 2002 Date: 1/2/2003 11:24 PM
Recommendations: 2

JJ, that's your mirror, not a computer screen. Back away slowly :)

Bogey

Author: JJinLA Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 11 of 22
Subject: Re: The Fool pretty much stank in 2002 Date: 1/3/2003 2:26 PM
Recommendations: 3
=============================
JJ, that's your mirror, not a computer screen. Back away slowly :)

Insulting me doesn't make the Fool stink any less, Bogey.

Particularly when the insult is so forced and nearly as pathetic as the current rendition of Ye Foole. . .

Author: neverabridesmaid Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12 of 22
Subject: Re: The Fool pretty much stank in 2002 Date: 1/3/2003 2:47 PM
Recommendations: 7

Comments like this always baffle me. It's like the folks who complain about their job but refuse to look for another one. Like those who've outgrown their high school friends but don't go to the trouble of cultivating others. I've got a friend who by her own admission finds more negative things about her husband than positive but keeps on hanging on to him. Another who absolutely hates living near the airport but is so dug in he'll never move. Like my co-worker who says she hates reality shows but watches as many as she can. And another who has become disenchanted with her faith and church and their shallow and narrow ideas but for some inexplicable reason won't check out another. I could go on and on.

Of course I only post socially and I'm not looking for any redeeming features, deep knowledge or abundant growth so maybe what I receive is different from what others expect. I'm just happy to be with folks I enjoy and with whom I can share a little bit of time each day. And I for one am grateful to have found that place at TMF.

Glue factory? I don't think so.

-nab

Author: kitkatklub Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Favorite Fools Feste Award Nominee! Feste Award Winner! Old School Fool Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 16 of 22
Subject: Re: The Fool pretty much stank in 2002 Date: 1/4/2003 12:15 AM
Recommendations: 0

What's wrong with glue? It holds stuff together.

mskk

Author: StringCheeseMark Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 17 of 22
Subject: Re: The Fool pretty much stank in 2002 Date: 1/4/2003 3:40 PM
Recommendations: 1
What's wrong with glue? It holds stuff together.

<><><

Cool analogy, TMF is the glue that holds us together.

scm

Author: TeraGram Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 18 of 22
Subject: Re: The Fool pretty much stank in 2002 Date: 1/5/2003 12:42 PM
Recommendations: 2
Lost a lot of good posters, all the best doppels.

JJ? What are you really saying?

If TMF lost "all the best doppels" its only because you refused to pay for any of them you great big cheapskate! Of course, I understand you're broke due to constant kitchen remodels & upgrades. Have I told you lately I'm jealous? Look, if you ever get bored of remodeling your own kitchen feel free to pay for a remodel of mine.

I'll even cook you a meal in it! An edible one. Gourmet even.

- T.

ps: give my love to Lt. Cusper, would you? I do so miss that guy.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement