Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 10
While walking on a beach during one of his many vacations, Obama found a bottle on the sand and picked it up. Suddenly, a female genie rose from the bottle and with a smile said, "Master, may I grant you one wish?"Obama responded,” Don’t you know who I am? I don't need any common woman giving me anything."

The shocked genie said, "Please, I must grant you a wish or I will be returned to that bottle forever."

Obama thought a moment, then after grumbling about the impertinence of the woman said, "Very well, I want to awaken with three white women in my bed in the morning. So just do it and be off with you."The annoyed genie said, "So be it!" and disappeared.

The next morning Obama awakened with Lorena Bobbitt, Tonya

Harding and Nancy Pelosi in his bed.

His penis was gone, his knees were broken, and he had no health insurance.

God is good....
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement