UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: MissEdithKeeler Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 63084  
Subject: The Head of the NRA Date: 12/21/2012 2:50 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 15
The head of the NRA is a moron and a d-bag. One week after the killing of children, he calls for a armed police officer in every school. He complains that we don't have a national database of the mentally ill. Can't have a national database for all guns, but we should have a national database of all mentally ill people.

He supports the second amendment right to bear arms, but seems to trample on the right to free speech by calling out the media, movies, games, etc. as being too violent.

Oh, and he wants Congress to approve funding for these cops... but you know, they aren't going to want to raise taxes, so I'm guessing they will want to pull funding from oh, I dunno. Probably funding for mental health.

Makes my head hurt.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: PolymerMom Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 47009 of 63084
Subject: Re: The Head of the NRA Date: 12/22/2012 12:34 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
One week after the killing of children, he calls for a armed police officer in every school.

Can't these people think through the implications? We get to turn schools into fortified bunkers.

I bet that every parent is going to want their kids caught in a fire fight at school if a gunman shows up.

Author: intercst Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 47010 of 63084
Subject: Re: The Head of the NRA Date: 12/22/2012 4:27 AM
Recommendations: 0
PolymerMom writes,

I bet that every parent is going to want their kids caught in a fire fight at school if a gunman shows up.

Sales have increased exponentially for these Disney-themed Kelvar backpacks for school children.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/sales-of-,-bu...

intercst

Author: alstroemeria Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 47012 of 63084
Subject: Re: The Head of the NRA Date: 12/22/2012 8:36 AM
Disney-themed Kelvar backpacks

What, not camo-themed Kevlar backpacks?!

Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 47013 of 63084
Subject: Re: The Head of the NRA Date: 12/22/2012 9:14 AM
Actually it was President Clinton who proposed this 12 years ago after the episode in CO.

I assume that you must really hate President Clinton? He called for an armed security guard in each school.

Maybe you should have checked your facts before going on your hateful, typical lib bashing routine? Ignorantly?

The NRA fully supported him.

Maybe you should go back and read Clinton's comments?

"But some Democrats did embrace the idea of armed guards in the aftermath of Columbine. President Clinton promoted a Justice Department program that helped place officers in schools to help make them safer for students and teachers, according to The Associated Press."

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/12/house-dems-decr...

So, please....turn your hate onto your fellow liberals. Really, I don't think President Clinton was a member of the Republican Party.

t.

Author: SeattlePioneer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 47020 of 63084
Subject: Re: The Head of the NRA Date: 12/22/2012 4:39 PM
Recommendations: 1
The NRA has rolled out a VERY liberal program!

It's a publicity generated recommendation based on the stupid behavior of an individual which nothing is going to stop anyway.

So, what the heck! Propose a NEW Federal program, that will mandate new people be hired for purposes that will really be useless.

Fund it from Federal budget deficits.

It's going to do about as much good as putting signs around schools that they are "gun free zones."

Seattle Pioneer

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement