UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Windowseat Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 308881  
Subject: The high cost of a fake ID Date: 5/2/2012 6:49 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
The post refers to fake IDs bought from China. The prosecutor comments on the problems that can be brought on by identity theft; having credit cards that aren't paid off, possibly a mortgage and other problems. But in the comments beneath, there are references to the crime of purchasing a false ID: a felony charge that will linger for years.

http://tywkiwdbi.blogspot.com/2012/05/hidden-cost-of-fake-id...

A high price to pay for drinking.

Nancy
Print the post Back To Top
Author: PaintItBlue Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 305118 of 308881
Subject: Re: The high cost of a fake ID Date: 5/4/2012 8:05 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
You may also have the fake ID confiscated and stuck up on a bulletin board behind the cash register at the local liquor store.

(I stopped to buy some beer after work, and the guy waiting in line behind me asked what was the deal with those drivers' licenses.)

- Paint

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement