No. of Recommendations: 1
The judges unanimously award Xebec with a TKO in the first round, he played fair, and he's now qualified to go on to the main event.

AND NOW, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WELCOME TO THE MAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN EVENT! IN THIS CORNER, IN PINK TRUNKS AND A GREEN BANDANA, WEIGHING IN AT 796 LBS, FROM PARTS UNKOWN, THE DYNAMITE WARRIOR XEBEC!

IN OPPOSITE CORNER, YELLOW TRUNKS AND A BLUE AND RED MUSTACHE, FROM TX SOMEWHERE, A MARTIAL ARTIST AND KUNG FOO FIGHTER, ALSO PREMEIRED IN THE POWER RANGERS, WEIGHING IN AT 235 LBS, KICK EM UP KAZIM!

A word to the fighters: Gentleman, this contest is scheduled for 12 rounds. No butting, No hitting a downed man, No hitting below
the belt No gouging or biting No kicking or falling on an opponent knees. Play fair and fight hard, This is for the belt. now shake hands. . .

Hmmm... I've been a little bit bored of this eternal argument these last few days, that's why I haven't posted any responses to FLF's latest taunts. I'll probably get going again next week or maybe a little later. In the meantime, how about a nice game of chess instead?

P-Q4
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement