UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: CVSUSN Big gold star, 5000 posts 10+ Year Anniversary! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 134965  
Subject: The Left Begins To Unhinge Date: 10/8/2012 11:52 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 5
Andrew Sullivan at the Daily Beast reviews the Pew Poll and speaks of Obama's self-immolation on live TV:

http://andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com/2012/10/did-obama-ju...

The Romney lied meme is there if you wish to review.

And then there's Sullivan's hope for Obama's redemption in the next debate, but Sullivan is filled with gloom:

A sitting president does not recover from being obliterated on substance, style and likability in the first debate and get much of a chance to come back. He has, at a critical moment, deeply depressed his base and his supporters and independents are flocking to Romney in droves.

I've never seen a candidate self-destruct for no external reason this late in a campaign before.

As said previously, Romney made a huge first impression on a significant number of voters and now reaps the benefits.

Judging by this article, it appears Sullivan caught Obama's self-immolation. May it become the left's pandemic.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 107069 of 134965
Subject: Re: The Left Begins To Unhinge Date: 10/9/2012 12:05 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Idle question: Are liberals ever hinged?

Author: CVSUSN Big gold star, 5000 posts 10+ Year Anniversary! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 107070 of 134965
Subject: Re: The Left Begins To Unhinge Date: 10/9/2012 12:22 AM
Recommendations: 0
Well, you're right, Doc. It has to be more along the lines of a continuum of irrationality.

So, maybe it's more Sullivan pegging the irrationality meter.

Idle question, idle response. ;-)

Author: CVSUSN Big gold star, 5000 posts 10+ Year Anniversary! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 107071 of 134965
Subject: Re: The Left Begins To Unhinge Date: 10/9/2012 12:23 AM
And it's fun to watch!

Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 107072 of 134965
Subject: Re: The Left Begins To Unhinge Date: 10/9/2012 12:28 AM
Recommendations: 1
Sullivan is further evidence that liberals buy their own BS - the most radical party in history... the GOP? Seriously?

Author: Colovion Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 107080 of 134965
Subject: Re: The Left Begins To Unhinge Date: 10/9/2012 7:31 AM
I said before that I wasn't worried too much about the polls as the debates hadn't even occurred and that's when a lot of people start paying attention. Sullivan's implosion is right in line with that. The lefty narrative isn't nearly as compelling as they think it is.

Author: feedmeNOWhuman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 128334 of 134965
Subject: Re: The Left Begins To Unhinge Date: 12/26/2013 2:07 PM
Recommendations: 3
A sitting president does not recover from being obliterated on substance, style and likability in the first debate and get much of a chance to come back. He has, at a critical moment, deeply depressed his base and his supporters and independents are flocking to Romney in droves.

Tell us more about how Romney is going to win the election.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement