UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: intercst Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 59206  
Subject: The Man Who Can Control Everything Date: 11/6/2011 2:59 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Interest article on network theory and control. No doubt they're using this to track OWS.

http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2011-10/man-could-rule...

intercst
Print the post Back To Top
Author: PucksFool Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 37859 of 59206
Subject: Re: The Man Who Can Control Everything Date: 11/6/2011 7:39 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Why do you think they're so anti-drumming? Can't track drum messages like texts.

PF

Author: ariechert Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 37860 of 59206
Subject: Re: The Man Who Can Control Everything Date: 11/6/2011 8:30 AM
"Interest article on network theory and control. No doubt they're using this to track OWS.

http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2011-10/man-could-rule......

intercst

----------------------------

Oh my god I think my head is going to explode! Graphs are why I made a C in Economics 101 at UGA. In Animal Science at that time we were required to take Econ 101 & 102. Econ 101 was hard! All kinds of graphs and formulas that we had to memorize. The teacher was a grad student and he made it as difficult and complicated as he could. Actually though I think I made a C in both courses.

Economics 101 was supposed to be micro-economics and Economics 102 was supposed to be macro-economics. I didn't like either one. I couldn't wait till I started taking Animal Science courses.

Oh yeah, I made a D in Political Science 101 my freshman year. Didn't like that either. Boring.

Art

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement