Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: AndrewP Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 34  
Subject: The Merger is Off! Date: 1/7/1998 6:23 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/980107/al_tn_medpartners_1.html

Announced today, the merger is off.

What a rollercoaster ride for this stock. I don't know what to think about it anymore, or if there is talent at the helm of this company...

-Andrew
Print the post Back To Top
Author: tmfattila Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 25 of 34
Subject: Re: The Merger is Off! Date: 1/7/1998 9:22 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
The company also issued an earnings warning tonight. Instead of analysts estimates of earnings of around $0.32 a share the company will report a loss of between $0.20 and $0.25 a share due to one time restructuring charges.

Author: tmfattila Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 27 of 34
Subject: Re: The Merger is Off! Date: 1/8/1998 10:58 AM
For those interested, introduction to this morning's Investor Conference Call is available at the MedPartners web site (www.medpartners.com).

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement