UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: nf Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 25048  
Subject: The mind of god Date: 1/30/2001 9:33 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2

A girl when asked for her address wrote;
Street number,city,state,country,continent,posision in
hemisphere,solar system,galaxy,universe.And after elaborating for about a page finished with "THE MIND OF
GOD".

Maybe thats why I sometimes wonder if I am really here or a figment of the imagineation of another.

Chris

PS She was quite eloquent in her address. I do her a
disservice here.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: dcarper Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 73 of 25048
Subject: Re: The mind of god Date: 1/30/2001 10:03 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Maybe thats why I sometimes wonder if I am really here or a figment of the imagineation
of another.

Don't say that Chris! It's bad enough that I spend time typing messages to people I'll never meet, but if I'm sending messages to someone who is just a figment of another's imagination, that would be really crazy!

;-)

David

Author: nf Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 78 of 25048
Subject: Re: The mind of god Date: 2/1/2001 2:53 AM
Recommendations: 0

Don't say that Chris! It's bad enough that I spend time typing messages to people I'll never meet,
but if I'm sending messages to someone who is just a figment of another's imagination, that would
be really crazy!

Hello David,

And if you david are just a figment of anothers imagination? :)

Chris

Author: dcarper Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 80 of 25048
Subject: Re: The mind of god Date: 2/1/2001 9:43 AM
Recommendations: 1
And if you david are just a figment of anothers imagination? :)

Then I would be fine. It's the one who imagines me that would be of questionable sanity.

David

Author: beckyz51 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 90 of 25048
Subject: Re: The mind of god Date: 2/10/2001 12:56 PM
Recommendations: 1
Chris and David!
Those last couple comments got me laughing out loud! I can't stop and typing is getting impossible--just a minute----OK I'm better.
David, has Chris told you he has a sister? I'm a Christian too but we can't agree on this either. I tend to agree with this Christian astronomer named Hugh Ross while Chris prefers the 'Young Earthers'. We agree that none of us were there (or is that why you're so smart?)
Anyway, you have made my second visit to this board a joy! Thanks.
Becky

Author: nf Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 93 of 25048
Subject: Re: The mind of god Date: 2/10/2001 10:22 PM

Aww shuchs she found me :)!

If I have it right Becky combines evolution and creation.After posting this I am sure she will explane
her views and this board will take a new and interesting twist.

Chris

Author: dcarper Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 101 of 25048
Subject: Re: The mind of god Date: 2/12/2001 9:06 AM
We agree that none of us were there (or is that why you're
so smart?)

No, I wasn't there either! I'm not that old.

Welcome to the board.

David

Author: OldFatherHubbord Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 164 of 25048
Subject: Re: The mind of god Date: 2/20/2001 2:51 PM
Don't look now buddy, but I happen to be a figment of the imagination of a TMFer by the user name of 1EON You can check his public profile for the real one. I Frank Hubbord am a really good idea that this guy had for the sake of properly raising children.

See Board "Old Father Hubbords shoe" right here in the speakers corner

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement