Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Beridian Big red star, 1000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 445664  
Subject: The money man behind atheism’s activism Date: 3/24/2013 8:27 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 15
The money man behind atheism’s activism

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2013/03/23/the-money-man-behin...

“What I am trying to accomplish is multifold, he told CNN. “I consider myself working on the next civil equality movement, just like women’s rights, LGBT rights and African-American Civil Rights. We are still in the early stages of eliminating discrimination against atheists and humanists. That is something I really want to accomplish.”
Print the post Back To Top
Author: benjd25 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 419694 of 445664
Subject: Re: The money man behind atheism’s activis Date: 3/24/2013 9:56 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
More here:

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2013/03/24/todd...

Author: Wessex99 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 419695 of 445664
Subject: Re: The money man behind atheism’s activis Date: 3/24/2013 10:27 AM
Odd that he is described as "scruffy" at the link you included and at the link provided in the next post. I am not fond of beards, but his certainly didn't look scruffy at either link, nor did his clothes.

Wessex

Author: SpeedBump13 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 419712 of 445664
Subject: Re: The money man behind atheism’s activis Date: 3/25/2013 11:44 AM
Recommendations: 1
If I had that kind of money, I would be doing the same thing. I recently got a new job and joined Military Association of Atheists and Freethinkers and Texas Freedom Network. Every little bit helps, I hope.

-Wes

Author: dlbuffy Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 419778 of 445664
Subject: Re: The money man behind atheism’s activis Date: 3/26/2013 5:36 PM
How do I join his foundation? Or, how do I build a proposal based on 'educational' billboard ads. Things that counter the 'understood' way things work.

You know...like that the country ISN'T running out of money, they just want us scared.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement