Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: lserrin Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1332  
Subject: The most Wonderful J$B$ Date: 10/25/2002 10:33 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
He is handsome, intelligent, funny and incredibly tall!

He took me to a fancy restaurant in downtown Manhatten, obviously a converted bank or something ... two stories, spiral staircase, marble floors ... and a baby grand piano & piano player in a loft above the main entrance!

It was Irish, I believe ... a McDonald's ...

Errin, wined and dined by JohnnyB
Print the post Back To Top
Author: JOHNNYBILLIONS Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1313 of 1332
Subject: Re: The most Wonderful J$B$ Date: 10/27/2002 11:04 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
<< Errin, wined and dined by JohnnyB >>

Pity we didn't have more time...so many fine hotels were nearby. Folks are going to think you're kidding about McDonald's.

Thanks for the compliments...my head is now quite swollen.

-JohnnyB

Author: Cibeus Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1314 of 1332
Subject: Re: The most Wonderful J$B$ Date: 10/28/2002 12:01 PM
Recommendations: 0
JOHNNYBILLIONS: Thanks for the compliments...my head is now quite swollen.

Which head is that, JohnnyB?

Cib (jealous)

Author: JOHNNYBILLIONS Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1315 of 1332
Subject: Re: The most Wonderful J$B$ Date: 10/28/2002 8:56 PM
<< Thanks for the compliments...my head is now quite swollen. >>

<< Which head is that, JohnnyB? >>

I saw that one coming.

Greetings Cib.

-JohnnyB

Author: juliewinter Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1316 of 1332
Subject: Re: The most Wonderful J$B$ Date: 10/30/2002 9:53 AM
quite swollen

JW
insanely jealous

Author: lserrin Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1317 of 1332
Subject: Re: The most Wonderful J$B$ Date: 11/4/2002 3:18 PM
Parts of me are now quite swollen as well.

JW
insanely jealous

Ooooo! The most beautiful JW going "pink" ... that makes me soooo hot!

Errin
ps. If it is any consolation, J$B$ did mention you at lunch ...

Author: juliewinter Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1319 of 1332
Subject: Re: The most Wonderful J$B$ Date: 11/14/2002 8:24 PM
If it is any consolation, J$B$ did mention you at lunch ...
_____

It could be consolation if I only knew what my beloved Johnny said about me.

JW
looking for consolation due to the distinctly unglamorous arm brace she must effing wear

Author: lserrin Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1320 of 1332
Subject: Re: The most Wonderful J$B$ Date: 11/18/2002 11:51 AM
It could be consolation if I only knew what my beloved Johnny said about me.

JW
looking for consolation due to the distinctly unglamorous arm brace she must effing wear

Johnny wants to meet you .... I think he used the word naked in there somewhere, too ...

Errin

Author: juliewinter Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1321 of 1332
Subject: Re: The most Wonderful J$B$ Date: 11/18/2002 10:06 PM
Johnny wants to meet you .... I think he used the word naked in there somewhere, too ...
_____
I wouldn't dream of meeting Johnny...with clothes on.

JW

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement