No. of Recommendations: 0
Brown says he feels “balanced” about himself and his campaign. He often reminds people, on the stump and in his ads, that he’s one of the most bipartisan members of Congress. “I feel that people are very appreciative of my work ethic and the fact that I’m looking out for their pocketbooks and wallets,” he says between bites of his French toast and bacon. Then Brown shrugs. “But I’m a Republican from Massachusetts.”

A Republican, yes, but also from Massachusetts. “People recognize that I’m from this state,” Brown says. “I grew up here. I married a local Waltham girl. Our kids were born here and go to school here, and I’m probably going to die here.”

Our conversation is soon interrupted again when Brown spots a face he recognizes behind me. “Let me just say hi to this amazing friend of mine,” he says. He bounds out of the booth, arm extended.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/natural-versus-phony_...
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
That, in a nutshell, is the difference between the two.

Whenever I hear the phony defenses of Warren regarding her outrageous lies of being part Indian, I am reminded of the famous line "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain".

She's as phony as they get.
No. of Recommendations: 0
I was pretty sure this thread was going to be about Obama and Romney.
Advertisement