No. of Recommendations: 1
The parents who are set on mobile-home schooling: Family of FOURTEEN give up their Colorado home, jobs and schools to live in an RV and roam across America

Kellogg family children to be home schooled as mom and dad drive them across the United States

Two Colorado parents have taken their 12 children out of school in order to roam the country while living in an RV.

Dan and Susie Kellogg decided to cram their kids- who vary in age between three-months and 19-years-old- into a camper after selling their Glenwood Springs, Colorado house.

Inspired by a two-month test vacation last summer during which they visited 22 states and indulged their family wide love of kayaking, the Kellogg's are committed to proving that you do not need to be tied down in order to have a fulfilling existence.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2269766/Are-crazy-Pi...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

---

Kewl

Now just do they get by, financially?

"While Dan continues to work as a software engineer remotely, the Kellogg family financial future is a main consideration for leaving the rat race behind.

t.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
The parents who are set on mobile-home schooling: Family of FOURTEEN give up their Colorado home, jobs and schools to live in an RV and roam across America
----------------

Didn't IP's parents do something like that in Europe. Must have been amazing.

arrete
Didn't IP's parents do something like that in Europe. Must have been amazing.

arrete

----------------

That reminds me, where's IP been? Haven't seen her post for quite a while <I think>. And that poster formerly known as tmeri has gone dormant too.
No. of Recommendations: 1
IP is a low carber.......
--------------

I knew that, LD. That's why I'm mainlining chia seeds. <g> I still need to try tmeri's chocolate chia seed recipe. Can't find unsweeetened almond milk here. She had lots of good carb advice. Don't think she liked the politics. Oh, well.

arrete - I am amazed at how many Whole Foods products contain sugar. When Fresh Foods started out (later bought out by Whole Foods) there was no sugar in most stuff. Even bakery items. Now you have to hunt to get yogurt without sugar. Might start getting my yogurt from the Indian store. At least it's whole milk without sugar. I can make my own "Greek" yogurt.
Advertisement