Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 52222  
Subject: The Next Round Date: 10/6/2012 11:56 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Detroit vs Oakland - The A's are on a roll. Momentum at the right time of year. I'd LOVE to be wrong, but I have to believe what I see.

San Francisco vs Cincinnati - Again, I'd love to be wrong, but I think that the Reds are just a better team.

Washington vs St Louis - Another one where I'd love to be wrong, but the Cards just know how to win at the right time of year.

Baltimore vs New York - I'd love to be wrong on all of these, but the Yanks talent versus Oriole momentum. This series is the one that gives me the most trouble deciding.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: 99lashes Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 47810 of 52222
Subject: Re: The Next Round Date: 10/6/2012 12:23 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
San Francisco vs Cincinnati - Again, I'd love to be wrong, but I think that the Reds are just a better team.

What happened to the momentum thingy? You got it going on all the other picks but this one.

Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 47811 of 52222
Subject: Re: The Next Round Date: 10/6/2012 1:28 PM
Recommendations: 1
Just a sense of what is going to happen.

Author: tonyromo1741 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 47815 of 52222
Subject: Re: The Next Round Date: 10/6/2012 5:20 PM
Recommendations: 0
Detroit...two games with Verlander if it goes five games plus Cabrera and Fielder too much to overcome...

New York...A Rod just might wake up for this series

San Francisce...better pitching and now with a little hitting

Washington...the year of the Nats??? hey Teddy won a race anything can happen!!!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement