UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: spikie Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1957237  
Subject: The next step in the process Date: 10/4/2012 12:57 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 5
October 11, Paul Ryan will remove Joe Biden from any remotely useful role, and will bring some more mortar to help seal the tomb on the failures of the past four years for Mr. Obama.

It is time for a change. The change has started with this debate, this night.

Of course, the Democrats will try to sweep this under the rug as they do all uncomfortable things (such as unemployment, jobs, debt, national defense, allies... the whole record of Mr. Obama's non-accomplishments). But it won't matter this time, because for the first time, the Democrats cannot take tiny excerpts from Mr. Romneys words, parse them into a three second soundbite, and sell it to the American Public.

50 million people simply won't buy it.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: notehound Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820875 of 1957237
Subject: Re: The next step in the process Date: 10/4/2012 1:12 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
The change has started with this debate...

You must be drinking.

In the end, Obama knows he's a shoo-in.

Why should he sweat it?

Author: spikie Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820902 of 1957237
Subject: Re: The next step in the process Date: 10/4/2012 7:13 AM
Recommendations: 0
Oh, most certainly.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement