UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (16) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: kenora Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1933552  
Subject: the next war Date: 1/25/2013 8:27 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Rand Paul makes a statement almost certainly will lead to another war.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/25/rand-paul-u-s-should-make-...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: goofnoff Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1855162 of 1933552
Subject: Re: the next war Date: 1/25/2013 8:53 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 24
When the shooting starts, Rand will be found hiding in the chicken hawk bunker while poor kids, rural whites, blacks and Hispanics carry his rifle. It is a long Republican tradition of chicken hawkery.

Meantime, you have to understand Paul's audience. There is a large group of religious whacks that have this bizarre theory that the Second Coming can't occur until the Biblical Israel is reunited. These wahcks vote this bizarre stuff. Then you wonder why the government is eff'd up.

Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1855165 of 1933552
Subject: Re: the next war Date: 1/25/2013 9:02 AM
So much for libertarianism.

Author: LurkerMom Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1855170 of 1933552
Subject: Re: the next war Date: 1/25/2013 9:29 AM
Recommendations: 2
Rand will be found hiding in the chicken hawk bunker

Please remind us of the prez and the 5 deferment Biden what their military service was. tia

Author: sano Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1855179 of 1933552
Subject: Re: the next war Date: 1/25/2013 10:12 AM
Recommendations: 3
Please remind us of the prez and the 5 deferment Biden what their military service was. tia

The difference is quite obvious.

Obama and Biden believe saber rattling is not a beneficial tactic.

Preventing hugely expensive ground wars is critical if we want to keep this ever.so.slow recovery moving in the right direction.

Walk softly and carry a big drone.

Take out that chubby boy in NK with a discrete weapon.

Author: 99lashes Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1855180 of 1933552
Subject: Re: the next war Date: 1/25/2013 10:18 AM

Easy method to wage war-lite.

He has bunkers too.

Intellegence to find and to know where he is?

4 million conscripts with WMD running over the S.Korea border. A few launches to the west, maybe even Orange County.

Their massive military running the show.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet when do we go?

Author: sano Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1855184 of 1933552
Subject: Re: the next war Date: 1/25/2013 10:33 AM
Easy method to wage war-lite.

What is your recommendation or solution, keeping in mind that the fat boy is beholden to the military that has a stranglehold on NK?

Author: LurkerMom Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1855187 of 1933552
Subject: Re: the next war Date: 1/25/2013 10:47 AM
The difference is quite obvious.

Obama and Biden believe saber rattling is not a beneficial tactic.

Preventing hugely expensive ground wars is critical if we want to keep this ever.so.slow recovery moving in the right direction.

Walk softly and carry a big drone.

Like this is actually happening under the prez reign...Dreamer.

Author: TheDope1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1855191 of 1933552
Subject: Re: the next war Date: 1/25/2013 11:00 AM
They're still pushing the chickenhawk meme? Weak.

Author: BlueGrits Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1855193 of 1933552
Subject: Re: the next war Date: 1/25/2013 11:06 AM
I can't go with replacing "chickenhawk" with "weak"; chickenhawk is much more specific.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1855194 of 1933552
Subject: Re: the next war Date: 1/25/2013 11:07 AM
They're still pushing the chickenhawk meme? Weak.

Maybe, but not as weak as using any of Obama's accomplishments in foreign affairs.

Except of course Osama being dead and AQ on the run and broken, that has some strength to it, granted it is only the stench of BS but that is pretty strong.

Author: goofnoff Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1855196 of 1933552
Subject: Re: the next war Date: 1/25/2013 11:18 AM
So much for libertarianism

My cat is more libertarian than any of these GOP morots.

Author: goofnoff Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1855197 of 1933552
Subject: Re: the next war Date: 1/25/2013 11:20 AM
Take out that chubby boy in NK with a discrete weapon

LOL

Drones are not the least bit discrete when firing hellfire missles.

Author: sano Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1855206 of 1933552
Subject: Re: the next war Date: 1/25/2013 11:55 AM
Drones are not the least bit discrete when firing hellfire missles.

LOL... you got that right.

Yet they are a tad more discrete than our IMEF ;-)

Author: goofnoff Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1855211 of 1933552
Subject: Re: the next war Date: 1/25/2013 12:23 PM
Yet they are a tad more discrete than our IMEF

I guess it is all relative.

I was watching that PBS special on drones the other night. We could hit 'em with a drone and they wouldn't know where it came from.

On the other hand, a terrorist could lanch a drone from a yacht on the Potomac and fly it right into the West Wing before anyone knew what was up.

Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1855239 of 1933552
Subject: Re: the next war Date: 1/25/2013 1:52 PM
On the other hand, a terrorist could lanch a drone from a yacht on the Potomac and fly it right into the West Wing before anyone knew what was up.

Maybe......

Then again, maybe not!

http://cryptome.org/eyeball/wh-missile/wh-missile.htm

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (16) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement