No. of Recommendations: 2
Wednesday, August 29, 2007

WANTED: Major Hillary Campaign Contributor & Swindler

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/

Hilliary might be in deep hot water on this one...

Kathy
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
No. of Recommendations: 1
Great link Kathy. I especially like the record breaking list they have compiled for her Highness and her husband:

RECORDS SET

- The only president ever impeached on grounds of personal malfeasance
- Most number of convictions and guilty pleas by friends and associates
- Most number of cabinet officials to come under criminal investigation
- Most number of witnesses to flee country or refuse to testify
- Most number of witnesses to die suddenly
- First president sued for sexual harassment
- First president accused of rape
- First first lady to come under criminal investigation
- Largest criminal plea agreement in an illegal campaign contribution case
- First president to establish a legal defense fund
- First president to be held in contempt of court
- Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions
- Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions from abroad
- First president disbarred from the US Supreme Court and a state court

But, I've heard that he was also the greatest fighter of terrorism as well, so maybe they'll have to add that one in too (/sarcasm).

This Hsu scandal should wake up those representatives in Congress who think that repressing our First Amendment rights in relation to campaign finance and activities only hurt the good citizens of this country. Hsu, and others like him, will always find a way to beat the system. Drudge has linked to another story involving another Clinton crony earlier this year,

http://www.nypost.com/seven/03042007/news/nationalnews/pro_clinton_dirty_cash_man_flees_nationalnews_christine_field.htm

March 4, 2007 -- A Pakistani immigrant is wanted by federal authorities on charges he channeled $30,000 in illegal contributions to Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton's presidential war chest.

The FBI is hunting Los Angeles businessman Abdul Rehman Jinnah, who vanished soon after his grand-jury indictment for violating federal election laws last May.

Clinton's camp has denied any knowledge of Jinnah's scheme, which is also alleged to have funneled more than $50,000 in illegal donations to the political action committees of Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.), the Los Angeles Times reported yesterday.

Amazing.

deputac
But ask yourself this question "will the media back off of all of the Craig coverage to cover the Hsu scandal".

Probably not. But the "new" media is forwarding the news - God bless the internet!

Kathy ; -)
will the media back off of all of the Craig coverage to cover the Hsu scandal

Probably not, the MSM loves hanging out in the bathroom, don't you remember the great Koran flushing incident?

I don't think the MSM needs to stop covering Craig, but do we really need bathroom re-enactments? A little over the top. I'm also reading stuff about interviews with his former high school / college buddies. Please.

deputac
I'm not sure which is worse... coverage of Michael Vick, or coverage of the bathroom incidents.
They couldn't get her husband, even with DNA on a dress, and you think this is going to get her....... Ha Ha Ha!
Advertisement