UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: NemesisToLibs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1950187  
Subject: The numbers behind 7.8% unemployment Date: 10/6/2012 12:57 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Another Obama FAIL:

http://townhall.com/columnists/hughhewitt/2012/10/06/a_histo...

"A desperate Manhattan-Beltway media elite seized on Friday's job report as a life line without realizing what was at the other end: The "revisions" in the numbers that led them to claim victory at 7.8% unemployment also meant that job growth has been declining for three straight months, with fewer jobs created in August than in July and fewer still in September than in August --exactly what one expects in a slowing economy, one headed for the recession that is the worry of the CEO survey and the direction pointed to by The Index of Leading Economic Indicators and downward revision in 2Q GDP as well as the FedEx and Norfolk Southern forecasts which shocked serious observers of the economy."
Print the post Back To Top
Author: cjb44 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821772 of 1950187
Subject: Re: The numbers behind 7.8% unemployment Date: 10/6/2012 1:01 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
It's simple...Obama rigged the numbers and all the serious finaical people know it. Was it the Obama donors running BLS? What it Obama himself playing with the numbers via his Sec of Labor?

All the serious economists and such know the numbers are as phony as ObamaKare's budget when it was signed into law.

Author: Rightime Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821780 of 1950187
Subject: Re: The numbers behind 7.8% unemployment Date: 10/6/2012 1:07 PM

--exactly what one expects in a slowing economy, one headed for the recession

Opinion article from the same guy who compared Bush's handling of the war in Iraq to Abraham Lincoln and the Civil War.
Great Stuff

Bush = Abraham Lincoln

http://townhall.com/columnists/hughhewitt/2006/12/21/bush,_l...

Author: NemesisToLibs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821781 of 1950187
Subject: Re: The numbers behind 7.8% unemployment Date: 10/6/2012 1:08 PM
"Opinion article from the same guy who compared Bush's handling of the war in Iraq to Abraham Lincoln and the Civil War.
Great Stuff

Bush = Abraham Lincoln
"

You are wrong... What he said was not an opinion but fact.

Author: jerryab Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821873 of 1950187
Subject: Re: The numbers behind 7.8% unemployment Date: 10/6/2012 7:13 PM
You are wrong... What he said was not an opinion but fact.

Have either of you found those WMDs in Iraq yet?

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement