Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
[[The old articles were on the site as recently as 2 weeks ago - I pointed a friend to them. They
were in the Tax Q&A archive under "January". (I also advised him to read the mid-year changes
that Roy posted in July and early August.) But January is no longer accessible in the archive page.]]

Wow...no kiddin...as late as 2 weeks ago? Nuts.

Sorry for any confusion. The original Roth IRA article was suppose to be pulled way more than 2 weeks ago.

Please know that I don't have control over the Taxes FAQ area. I must submit any requests (such as pulling, correcting, adding, etc.) posts to Fool HQ, and they act accordingly. But, that being said, I'll take full responsibility for the posts not being pulled earlier, and apologize for the confusion.

[[ Since they "reorganized" the site, the tax stuff is gathered together under
www.fool.com/School/Taxes...
but from the Features->School tab, there's no mention of the Taxes section. (Fortunately, I had the
Taxes page bookmarked.) Can they make it easier to navigate to the Taxes area?]]

This is an ongoing battle with me, Melman. I agree that it should be easier, and have made suggestions. We are trying to do some fixes in the Taxes FAQ area in order (hopefully) simplify finding prior posts...we'll be segregating the posts by "items of interest" so all of the "IRA and Retirement" plan posts will be in once place. I'm hoping that will help, but I don't know when the change will actually take place. Again, it's out of my hands.

Anyway, thanks for your thoughts, Melman. I wish I could give you an easy way to negotiate the area...but I just can't. Bookmarking the Taxes FAQ area is simply you best option (as you already knew) at the present time.

Sorry...
TMF Taxes
Roy
Print the post  

Announcements

Disclaimer:
In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement