UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMFTwitty Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1488  
Subject: The Only Way You'll Retire Date: 7/15/2004 3:22 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
http://www.fool.com/news/commentary/2004/commentary04071507.htm?ref=btp
Print the post Back To Top
Author: chooey98 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 696 of 1488
Subject: Re: The Only Way You'll Retire Date: 7/15/2004 3:56 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 7
Spam, spam, spam, spam...

Author: MaryGoodnight Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 697 of 1488
Subject: Re: The Only Way You'll Retire Date: 7/15/2004 7:44 PM
Recommendations: 1

Hey, you can tell from the title and poster ID that it's from TMF.

At least it's not a pop up :)

MG

Author: squirmyworm Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 698 of 1488
Subject: Re: The Only Way You'll Retire Date: 7/16/2004 8:13 AM
And my post was deleted because...why?

Because I quoted part of the article?

Author: inparadise Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 699 of 1488
Subject: Re: The Only Way You'll Retire Date: 7/16/2004 8:36 AM
And my post was deleted because...why?

Doesn't it say why in your email?

IP

Author: squirmyworm Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 700 of 1488
Subject: Re: The Only Way You'll Retire Date: 7/16/2004 8:52 AM
Doesn't it say why in your email?

IP

I didn't receive an email, other than the usual TMF newsletters I subscribe to.

Author: inparadise Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 701 of 1488
Subject: Re: The Only Way You'll Retire Date: 7/16/2004 12:55 PM
If you didn't receive an email scolding you for your naughty post, are you sure it actually posted? From what I've heard, (not that it's ever happened to me of course, ;-) you get emailed when a post is pulled.

IP

Author: tmeri Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 705 of 1488
Subject: Re: The Only Way You'll Retire Date: 7/20/2004 1:06 PM
If you didn't receive an email scolding you for your naughty post, are you sure it actually posted? From what I've heard, (not that it's ever happened to me of course, ;-) you get emailed when a post is pulled.

IP

Nope. I had a post pulled on another board recently and did not receive any email about it at all.

For the record, my post did not violate any rules. It's only the second post I've had pulled (that I know of). The other post was on this board. In that case, I did receive a note. (That post did not violate any rules, either, hee, hee.)

- tmeri

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement