UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (21) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: decath Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 734825  
Subject: The PA Trolls Have been Busy Date: 12/11/2012 10:38 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 29
My post was FA'd yesterday with the title 'More on the Religion of Peace'. I could not find the link about the Egyption torture so I'll post a different one from the Christian Science Monitor.

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Middle-East/2010/0722/In-Egyp...

Complaints arrive daily: An 18-year-old man was beaten in a police station and thrown off a third floor balcony. Another man was punched and flogged. Earlier, a family was dragged to the police station, where the father was beaten and the women were threatened with rape.

These and hundreds more allegations have been logged into Egypt’s “torture diary,” a chronicle of claimed transgressions compiled by the Nadeem Center for Rehabilitation of Victims of Violence, an independent victims advocacy group.

Drawing on news reports, a hot line and attorneys for those who say they were on the receiving end of state-sponsored violence, the center notes alleged incidents each day, then releases a full report at the end of each month

I'll say it again, this really pisses me off. Not as much as the Crusades and Inquisition does of course.... because male white Christian oppression is always far worse than anything done by any other culture. Just want to make that clear so the PA and MF sensors know I understand the real problem here. <g>

decath
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ariechert Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 659383 of 734825
Subject: Re: The PA Trolls Have been Busy Date: 12/11/2012 10:58 AM
Recommendations: 1
"My post was FA'd yesterday with the title 'More on the Religion of Peace'." - decath

It's entirely possible that a Muslim person saw your post and FA'ed it simply because it was anti-Islam. That is how they do. You can't say anything bad about Islam or Mohammed or the Koran or you are a heretic or a blasphemer.

They don't tolerate criticism. Period.

Art

Author: ascenzm Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 659385 of 734825
Subject: Re: The PA Trolls Have been Busy Date: 12/11/2012 11:30 AM
I'll say it again, this really pisses me off. Not as much as the Crusades and Inquisition does of course.... because male white Christian oppression is always far worse than anything done by any other culture. Just want to make that clear so the PA and MF sensors know I understand the real problem here. <g>

decath

And telling the truth pi$$es off the PA crowd. It screws up their mistaken worldview.

Mike

Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 659403 of 734825
Subject: Re: The PA Trolls Have been Busy Date: 12/11/2012 1:30 PM
Recommendations: 2
Libs are sissies who simply cannot tolerate views which differ from their own or whose content they perceive tramples on one of their favorite victim groups. They go crying to mommy (who is also a lib) and demand that those views which differ from their own be removed.

This is a tolerant bunch of adults we are dealing with here, the ones who fancy themselves as being willing to fight to the death your right to say your piece, even it they find it offensive or disagree with it.

Man these people are self-deluded.

And mommy always takes their side. That's the way it is.

I get a kick out of it, their self-righteousness and how doing that sort of thing makes them feel like they are good people. lol

Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 659404 of 734825
Subject: Re: The PA Trolls Have been Busy Date: 12/11/2012 1:32 PM
Recommendations: 0
the PA and MF

Joined at the hip.

Author: CCinOC Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 659406 of 734825
Subject: Re: The PA Trolls Have been Busy Date: 12/11/2012 1:37 PM
Recommendations: 23
Mike wrote: And telling the truth pi$$es off the PA crowd. It screws up their mistaken worldview.

Today's headlines tell the tale.

Californians packing up and moving out – to Texas!

State now spends 'most of its money on salaries, retirement payments, health care benefits for gov't workers'...

Companies Race to Beat Tax Increases...

Obama has hired 101 new federal employees PER DAY since taking office...

75 Percent of President's Proposed Tax Hikes to Go Toward New Spending...

COPS: Teens Ask for Smoke, Kill Woman When She Replies 'Get a Job'...

Sales of American Eagle gold coins soar...

'WE ARE UNION!' Tempers flare...

'THERE WILL BE BLOOD'

To protest right-to-work bill, teachers call in sick...

Only 7% of Detroit 8th Graders Proficient in Reading...

Libs say, "Oh, that's just Drudge...figures." But these are headlines in mainstream media if libs would just open their eyes.

There is none so blind as those who will not see.

Author: CCinOC Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 659409 of 734825
Subject: Re: The PA Trolls Have been Busy Date: 12/11/2012 1:45 PM
Recommendations: 10
JoshRandall wrote: doing that sort of thing makes them feel like they are good people.

I bet if we were able to verify it, these same do-gooders hardly ever donate to charity on their own volition. I say all registered libs should have their paychecks confiscated for the "good" of their fellow libs. If they're all so gung-ho about redistributing wealth, let them set the example.

Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 659410 of 734825
Subject: Re: The PA Trolls Have been Busy Date: 12/11/2012 1:53 PM
I bet if we were able to verify it, these same do-gooders hardly ever donate to charity on their own volition.

Liberals are very stingy with their own money when it comes to helping the less fortunate while at the same time crowing about how more compassionate they are than evil conservatives. Yes they are extremely compasssionate with other people's money extracted by force from their lord and savior the gubmint.

There is nothing more despicable and worthy of condemnation than stealing from others to "help" someone else and nothing more worthy of praise than spending your own money, time, talents to help the less fortunate - which libs rarely, if ever, do.

This is why I despise liberalism. If they want to help the less fortunate, be my guest, put your own money where your mouth is but what is more sleezy than waiting to help someone unless someone else has to be forced to contribute first. These are not good people. Tyrants all.

Author: decath Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 659411 of 734825
Subject: Re: The PA Trolls Have been Busy Date: 12/11/2012 1:54 PM
cc
I bet if we were able to verify it, these same do-gooders hardly ever donate to charity on their own volition. I say all registered libs should have their paychecks confiscated for the "good" of their fellow libs. If they're all so gung-ho about redistributing wealth, let them set the example.

To a liberal, it's not altruistic giving unless it is 1st confiscated by the gov't and then doled out.

decath

Author: JoelCairo Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 659424 of 734825
Subject: Re: The PA Trolls Have been Busy Date: 12/11/2012 2:36 PM
Its never good when people advocate that religion be the guide for government policies and laws, that's whatyou're saying, right?

Author: decath Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 659441 of 734825
Subject: Re: The PA Trolls Have been Busy Date: 12/11/2012 3:16 PM
JoelCairo
Its never good when people advocate that religion be the guide for government policies and laws, that's whatyou're saying, right?

Sounds like a trick question...like when my wife asks me if I'm busy and I say no and end up cleaning the gutters all day Saturday.

decath

Author: ariechert Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 659456 of 734825
Subject: Re: The PA Trolls Have been Busy Date: 12/11/2012 3:51 PM
"Sounds like a trick question...like when my wife asks me if I'm busy and I say no and end up cleaning the gutters all day Saturday."
- decath

I cleaned our gutters a couple of weeks ago. Torture. 350 lbs climbing up and down an aluminum ladder rated for 225 lbs. I was glad when I finished though. It gave me a good feeling.

Art

Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 659457 of 734825
Subject: Re: The PA Trolls Have been Busy Date: 12/11/2012 3:52 PM
"Sounds like a trick question...like when my wife asks me if I'm busy and I say no and end up cleaning the gutters all day Saturday."
- decath

I cleaned our gutters a couple of weeks ago. Torture. 350 lbs climbing up and down an aluminum ladder rated for 225 lbs. I was glad when I finished though. It gave me a good feeling.

Art
----------------------------------------------
You should have the owls do it <g>.

Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 659467 of 734825
Subject: Re: The PA Trolls Have been Busy Date: 12/11/2012 4:30 PM
JoelCairo
Its never good when people advocate that religion be the guide for government policies and laws,

Unless it's the religion of liberalism. Ann Coulter wrote a wonderful book about the religion of liberalism. The main sacrament was abortion. Pick up a copy. You'll be a better person for it.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 659475 of 734825
Subject: Re: The PA Trolls Have been Busy Date: 12/11/2012 4:49 PM
To a liberal, it's not altruistic giving unless it is 1st confiscated by the gov't and then doled out.

decath

I will give liberals their due on this one. I believe they feel that by having the money collected by government they get far far more money and that their donations would not be enough to really make much of a difference -- therefore the coercion is actually required and not a lack of their 'personal' generosity

You know how liberals typically hang together? Well think about it, they probably do not actually know anyone that donates to charity, so how could charities make a difference?

Author: JoelCairo Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 659477 of 734825
Subject: Re: The PA Trolls Have been Busy Date: 12/11/2012 5:00 PM
Sounds like a trick question

Nope, just a simple Yes/No question.

Author: DufusGoneSplat Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 659481 of 734825
Subject: Re: The PA Trolls Have been Busy Date: 12/11/2012 5:06 PM
Recommendations: 6
Libs say, "Oh, that's just Drudge...figures."

And they are just Drudge figures. I picked some of the easier ones to verify.

Obama has hired 101 new federal employees PER DAY since taking office...

From Drudge In the 1,420 days since he took the oath of office, the federal government has daily hired on average 101 new employees. Every day. Seven days a week. All 202 weeks. That makes 143,000 more federal workers than when Obama talked forever on that cold day in January of 2009.

Yet BLS has a total increase of 9,000 employees, not 143,000.

http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES9091000001

75 Percent of President's Proposed Tax Hikes to Go Toward New Spending...

From Drudge According to the minority side of the Senate Budget Committee, $1.2 trillion of the proposed $1.6 trillion in tax hikes would go toward new spending, while only $400 billion would go toward deficit reduction.

The 2013 budget has increased outlays of $7 billion. Obama is asking for $200 billion in additional stimulus spending;
* $95 billion to extend the payroll tax cut one year.
* $30 billion to extend unemployment insurance benefits a year.
* $50 billion to fund infrastructure projects like roads and bridges.
* $25 billion for other short-term programs, including extending a tax deduction that lets businesses accelerate depreciation on equipment purchases.

$207 billion of $1.6 trillion = is 13%, not 75%.

See page 205
http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oG7iPAqsdQaDIAuR5XNyoA;_ylu...

http://money.cnn.com/2012/12/04/news/economy/fiscal-cliff-ob...

There is none so blind as those who will not see.

I agree.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 659484 of 734825
Subject: Re: The PA Trolls Have been Busy Date: 12/11/2012 5:13 PM
Unless it's the religion of liberalism. Ann Coulter wrote a wonderful book about the religion of liberalism. The main sacrament was abortion. Pick up a copy. You'll be a better person for it.

I that doesn't help, talk to Wolverine, he was thinking of starting a lobotomy service, and that too would very likely be a distinct improvement

Author: LuckyDog2002 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 659532 of 734825
Subject: Re: The PA Trolls Have been Busy Date: 12/11/2012 8:20 PM
Muslim brotherhood paying gangs to rape women

Egypt’s embattled Muslim Brotherhood regime is paying gangs of thugs to rape women and beat men who gather in Tahrir Square to protest the power grab of President Mohamed Morsi, say activists.
In a bitter replay of the Arab Spring protests that brought down President Hosni Mubarak nearly two years ago, protesters have flooded the Cairo square to denounce Morsi, who has stripped the judiciary of power and is rushing through an Islamist constitution. And while Mubarak is now in prison for using violence to quell protests targeting him, Morsi’s regime is now accused of doing the same.
“This is still happening now,” Magda Adly, director of the Nadeem Center for Human Rights, told The Times of London. “I believe thugs are being paid money to do this ... the Muslim Brotherhood have the same political approaches as Mubarak.”
Hundreds of thousands of Egyptians have gathered in the square to protest the new constitution and to call for Morsi’s ouster. Morsi briefly fled the Itihadiya presidential palace in Cairo Wednesday, after the complex was surrounded by tens of thousands of protesters chanting slogans reminiscent of those used during the revolution that ousted Mubarak. The protesters scrawled anti-Morsi graffiti and waved giant banners carrying images of revolutionaries killed in earlier protests.
A protester the newspaper identified as Yasmine said she was attacked while videotaping demonstrations. She said about 50 men surrounded her and began tearing off her clothes, grabbing her breasts and sexually assaulting her. She said she suffered internal injuries and was unable to walk for a week.
The Daily Mail reported that most attacks take place at night when men form a human chain around women, then move in for the assault. Two men told the paper they were paid to attack women.
“We're told to go out and sexually harass girls so they leave the demonstration," one said.
The current crisis pits his Muslim Brotherhood and their ultraconservative Islamist allies against a coalition of youth groups, liberal parties and large sectors of the public. It began on Nov. 22, when Morsi decreed himself and his party above the judiciary and escalated after the Muslim Brotherhood pushed through a draft constitution without the participation of liberals and Christians.
The constitution faces a Dec. 15 referendum, but opponents and the nation’s judges have signaled they won’t take part in what they consider a sham process.

Author: CCinOC Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 659539 of 734825
Subject: Re: The PA Trolls Have been Busy Date: 12/11/2012 8:42 PM
DGS quoted: From Drudge: In the 1,420 days since he took the oath of office, the federal government has daily hired on average 101 new employees. Every day. Seven days a week. All 202 weeks. That makes 143,000 more federal workers than when Obama talked forever on that cold day in January of 2009.

You need to quote the original source and argue with it. Drudge is only a news aggregator, not a news outlet.

Author: PSUEngineer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 659610 of 734825
Subject: Re: The PA Trolls Have been Busy Date: 12/12/2012 10:15 AM
Sorry about that.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (21) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement