UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: LurkerMom Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1947775  
Subject: The prez Throws John Kerry Under The Bus Date: 10/6/2012 10:42 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 6
lol...the dems just can't admit to the fact the prez is really just a dumb sh!t...

snip
"The Obama campaign has been reeling since losing the first Presidential debate of this election cycle in front of 67 million viewers. They've tried--and thus far failed--to craft a narrative to explain away the debacle in Denver."
snip
"Now the Obama Administration is floating their latest excuse: that the campaign, particularly Romney stand-in John Kerry, did not channel Mitt's aggression enough."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/10/06/Obama-Bla...

A big problem with the dems is they started believing their own BS of spreading the lies Romney was nothing more than an idle rich guy who didn't have a clue about the poor and the middle class. The dems under estimated Romney forgetting his many years of experience as a business man creating jobs and working with the poor through his Church and generously giving to charities helping the needy. It takes a big man with a big heart to do that, something the piker Joe Biden could learn from.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Icemann11 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821931 of 1947775
Subject: Re: The prez Throws John Kerry Under The Bus Date: 10/6/2012 11:16 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 12
Well, I cannot believe the lack of civility and even common courtesy by the right for the current President. If President Obama is a dumb sh!t like you think, what does that make you considering he has been the most powerful person in the world for the past 4 years?

The debate did not disprove that Romney is an idle rich guy etc. It proved that Mr. Romney is a good debater and won hands-down even if he did not really use his platform to push his arguements. President Obama should not look for excuses and just admit that they got owned badly in the first debate.

Icemann

Author: kenm47 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821934 of 1947775
Subject: Re: The prez Throws John Kerry Under The Bus Date: 10/7/2012 12:44 AM
Recommendations: 2
"President Obama should not look for excuses and just admit that they got owned badly in the first debate."

And the GOP can't go around pushing the angry black guy image they so hoped to provoke.

In the long run (30 days hence), Romney's debate "win" means nothing.

Ken

Author: LurkerMom Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821949 of 1947775
Subject: Re: The prez Throws John Kerry Under The Bus Date: 10/7/2012 7:45 AM
Recommendations: 7
Well, I cannot believe the lack of civility and even common courtesy by the right for the current President. If President Obama is a dumb sh!t like you think, what does that make you considering he has been the most powerful person in the world for the past 4 years?

Oh Groan! Another board cop...It would be nice if you were consistant and go after everyone at the PA who uses the word idiot and so on. Being the most powerful person? So what? It doesn't excuse him from ruining MY country and standing like a dumba$$ during the debate with Mitt Romney.
The prez is a public figure and fair game, you my friend are a fellow poster. I will treat you with respect as long as you do the same.

Author: LurkerMom Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821950 of 1947775
Subject: Re: The prez Throws John Kerry Under The Bus Date: 10/7/2012 8:00 AM
A
In the long run (30 days hence), Romney's debate "win" means nothing.

Ken

And if the prez does win you will see I will be among the first to congratulate your side as I have done in the past.

Author: JohnEBgood Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822122 of 1947775
Subject: Re: The prez Throws John Kerry Under The Bus Date: 10/7/2012 9:23 PM
Recommendations: 0
the prez is really just a dumb sh!t...

Come ON, LurkerMom. This is a new low for you.

It is very clear that you despise President Obama. But please don't embarass yourself by claiming that the man is not intelligent.

Even if, as some have claimed, he is too dependent upon using a teleprompter. I'd guess that maybe 1/1000 people could read from one so smoothly in front of millions of people.

And when he is being interviewed, he is very thoughtful and well-informed. His views are clearly far removed from yours, but so what?

Next you'll be telling us that George W Bush had a professorial style. Come to think of it, I'd probably enjoy hearing him lecture to a college class. But that's because he'd tell lots of jokes.

A big problem with the dems is they started believing their own BS of spreading the lies Romney was nothing more than an idle rich guy who didn't have a clue about the poor and the middle class.

Romney is certainly not idle.

Jack

Author: eatenbybears Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822126 of 1947775
Subject: Re: The prez Throws John Kerry Under The Bus Date: 10/7/2012 9:32 PM
Oh Groan! Another board cop...It would be nice if you were consistant and go after everyone at the PA who uses the word idiot

http://thecontaminated.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/funny-...

Bears ;)

Author: LurkerMom Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822130 of 1947775
Subject: Re: The prez Throws John Kerry Under The Bus Date: 10/7/2012 9:56 PM
Come ON, LurkerMom. This is a new low for you.

It is very clear that you despise President Obama. But please don't embarass yourself by claiming that the man is not intelligent.

Oh please, not another board cop? What is it with you guys? All the BS coming from your side and you never say a word. So don't bother me with the sanctimonious stuff. tia.
The prez showed how dumb he is without his teleprompter with words written by someone else. Yes, that is the reason why the prez is a great speaker, but on his own? lol.

Author: LurkerMom Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822131 of 1947775
Subject: Re: The prez Throws John Kerry Under The Bus Date: 10/7/2012 9:58 PM
Oh Groan! Another board cop...It would be nice if you were consistant and go after everyone at the PA who uses the word idiot

http://thecontaminated.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/funny-......

Bears ;)

lol...luv it!

Author: JohnEBgood Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822144 of 1947775
Subject: Re: The prez Throws John Kerry Under The Bus Date: 10/7/2012 11:26 PM
Recommendations: 1
Oh please, not another board cop?

That's an interesting reaction. Did you actually READ my post?

Jack

Author: LurkerMom Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822175 of 1947775
Subject: Re: The prez Throws John Kerry Under The Bus Date: 10/8/2012 7:01 AM
That's an interesting reaction. Did you actually READ my post?

Jack

I read your first three lines and stopped. I lost inerest in anything else you had to say.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement