Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: kishpj01 Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 22  
Subject: The "why" of FULL Date: 7/22/2001 10:23 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I answered my own question with a little research ... that revealed that even at $51.00/share FULL is "undervalued". Go to:
http://www.valuepro.net/cgi-v/valuate.pl#
Print the post Back To Top
Author: FATBOY9007 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 14 of 22
Subject: Re: The "why" of FULL Date: 7/26/2001 10:30 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
OH, COME ON HAVE YOU EVER SEEN HOW THIS COMPANY OPERATES...IS IS JUST
A FLUKE THAT THE STOCK HAS GONE UP AND WHEN IT GOES DOWN IT WILL
BE EVEN FASTER!!!!! LOOK AT THE CHARTS!!!!!

Author: kishpj01 Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 15 of 22
Subject: Re: The "why" of FULL Date: 10/4/2001 10:08 PM
Revenue Growth Rates : 1Yr

Company Industry Sector S&P 500
FULL -2.71% 15.32% 43.47% 15.97%
ICI -17.42% 9.8% 43.47% 15.97%

Well ... at least they are doing better than
Numero uno competitor National Starch !!

Author: memphis0508 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 17 of 22
Subject: Re: The "why" of FULL Date: 2/7/2002 6:50 PM
Wake up......... Henkel is number 1.

Author: kishpj01 Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 18 of 22
Subject: Re: The "why" of FULL Date: 2/10/2002 9:16 AM
Do you work for Henkel now? Sounds like you were or are now working for Fuller. If you are looking for a job because Edison is closing I might be able to help...have tons of contacts in the industry !

Good luck to you, sir .........

kishpj01

Author: kahunacfa Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 21 of 22
Subject: Re: The "why" of FULL Date: 3/2/2005 2:50 PM
I went to the link in FUL P#13. Here is what I found:

ValuePro.net
Sorry, the stock symbol was not found in our database.

Please try again. Thank you.

What's the DEAL?

Kahuna,CFA

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement