UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (31) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 741451  
Subject: The real War on Women Date: 11/30/2012 7:22 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 8
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/afghan-girl-beheaded-ref...

Afghan girl beheaded after refusing man’s marriage proposal

Gasitina, a student, was beheaded in the Imam Sahib district of Kunduz province. The attack was initially reported by local media, and was confirmed by Amnesty International researcher Horia Mosadiq in an email.

The girl was fetching water when she was accosted, according to reports. The men, who have not been identified, were arrested by police. The girl and her parents had refused a marriage proposal by one of the men, according to the Amnesty International report.

Yup, I can just hear the feminist outrage. Any second now.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 657597 of 741451
Subject: Re: The real War on Women Date: 11/30/2012 7:28 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 6
Afghan girl beheaded after refusing man’s marriage proposal
-----------------------------------------------------
Did she have access to free contraception?

Author: ascenzm Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 657623 of 741451
Subject: Re: The real War on Women Date: 11/30/2012 11:29 PM
Recommendations: 1

wolverine307

Gloria Allred is booking a flight to Afghanistan as we speak. <g>

Mike

Author: feedmeNOWhuman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 657661 of 741451
Subject: Re: The real War on Women Date: 12/1/2012 11:48 AM
Recommendations: 4
Since conservatives and christians hate women, it's logical to assume you support this kind of behavior.

Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 657662 of 741451
Subject: Re: The real War on Women Date: 12/1/2012 11:52 AM
Recommendations: 5
Since conservatives and christians hate women, it's logical to assume you support this kind of behavior.
--------------------------------------------------
That's a lie!!!.....and really stupid, even for you.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 657665 of 741451
Subject: Re: The real War on Women Date: 12/1/2012 11:57 AM
Recommendations: 2
That's a lie!!!.....and really stupid, even for you.

I had to go back and check, but after going back I have to disagree. I do not think it is fair to rate psychotics on a stupid/not stupid scale.

Author: decath Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 657931 of 741451
Subject: Re: The real War on Women Date: 12/3/2012 11:11 AM
Recommendations: 18
FMNH

Wow! Just wow!

You are truly a piece of sh!t!

decath

Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 657932 of 741451
Subject: Re: The real War on Women Date: 12/3/2012 11:15 AM
Wow! Just wow!

decath ole buddy, you know what this guy is all about. Why bother? He needs professional help. Let him rave in the vast silence of your p-box.

Author: ariechert Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 658028 of 741451
Subject: Re: The real War on Women Date: 12/3/2012 5:21 PM
"decath ole buddy, you know what this guy is all about. Why bother? He needs professional help. Let him rave in the vast silence of your p-box." - wolverine

I haven't seen one of his posts in quite a while. They are all negative and political, there is never any slice of life stuff, family, education, books, food, music, movies, travel, animals, pets, fishing, hunting, about where he lives, his family, about his work and/or what he did for a living, nothing....

I put him in my P-box just because he doesn't share anything about himself, only hateful negative politics all the time so I made him disappear.

He is hateful and negative. Who needs people like that in your life?

Art

Author: jwiest Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 658198 of 741451
Subject: Re: The real War on Women Date: 12/4/2012 10:22 AM
Recommendations: 6
FMNH

Wow! Just wow!

Why? It's pretty evident from your policies. And I don't know that a guy who wants to start shooting people should be calling anyone else a POS. If you want to see one, look in the mirror.

Author: GardenStateFool Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 658202 of 741451
Subject: Re: The real War on Women Date: 12/4/2012 10:47 AM
Recommendations: 5

The fact that you're using this news article to slam someone instead of being outraged yourself pretty much says it all.

Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 658205 of 741451
Subject: Re: The real War on Women Date: 12/4/2012 11:11 AM

The fact that you're using this news article to slam someone instead of being outraged yourself pretty much says it all.
That makes absolutely no sense.

Author: tgrmn Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 658206 of 741451
Subject: Re: The real War on Women Date: 12/4/2012 11:14 AM
Maybe if it had said, 'cue the Feminist organisational Outrage', you'd have understood it. ?

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 658207 of 741451
Subject: Re: The real War on Women Date: 12/4/2012 11:17 AM
Recommendations: 0

That makes absolutely no sense.

OK I look through the thread and did not see the comment you responded to

However, I did notice that a couple of greylings were there, Jwesit and FoolmeoverandoveragainIenjoybeingadupe so it must have been one of them

But talk about making absolutely no sense?

It makes absolutely no sense to be looking for anything containing sense from that tandem, so since they met the only reason there is to read their posts which is

"That makes absolutely no sense."

I hope you gave them the rec they earned.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 658208 of 741451
Subject: Re: The real War on Women Date: 12/4/2012 11:18 AM
Maybe if it had said, 'cue the Feminist organisational Outrage', you'd have understood it. ?

ISn't that a little like walking up to your dog and saying 'breath!'

Author: tgrmn Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 658213 of 741451
Subject: Re: The real War on Women Date: 12/4/2012 11:38 AM

ISn't that a little like walking up to your dog and saying 'breath!'

Dey mights work likes computers.

Sin tax is important.

Author: decath Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 658219 of 741451
Subject: Re: The real War on Women Date: 12/4/2012 11:50 AM
Recommendations: 21
jwiest
Why? It's pretty evident from your policies. And I don't know that a guy who wants to start shooting people should be calling anyone else a POS. If you want to see one, look in the mirror.

I will defend myself, my family and do what I can to protect my basic rights afforded to me by the US constituion, against those who mass together to take away what I've spent a lifetime to accumulate.

I don't apologize.

I don't really know you jwiest, other than the occasional shots you take at us on RECF. Apparently, most of us have you on ingore, which says a lot about you. Whether you realize it or now, the fact that you have FMNH's back, the most obnoxious poster on MF also says volumes.

If we were to compare your life accomplishments against mine, more than likely, you would fall way short. And I'm not talking about financial or career...I'm talking about the vast amount of time and money I've given to help children, single moms, the elderly and the indigent.

decath

Author: GardenStateFool Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 658223 of 741451
Subject: Re: The real War on Women Date: 12/4/2012 12:00 PM

I have no problem understanding it. I think it's pretty disgusting that anyone can read it and NOT be outraged. Personally, my motivation for posting this link would be to say "This is horrifying."

But no, the link is posted here for the specific purpose of saying "Oh, those feminists, just WAIT for them to get all riled up again, those silly things..."

And not see the fact that well, yes, it's something WORTH being horrified about. That goes entirely by the wayside.

Does that clear it up?

GSF

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 658224 of 741451
Subject: Re: The real War on Women Date: 12/4/2012 12:02 PM
Recommendations: 3
I don't really know you jwiest, other than the occasional shots you take at us on RECF. Apparently, most of us have you on ingore, which says a lot about you. Whether you realize it or now, the fact that you have FMNH's back, the most obnoxious poster on MF also says volumes.

This paragraph alone shows how deeply you underestimate jweist

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 658227 of 741451
Subject: Re: The real War on Women Date: 12/4/2012 12:09 PM
Recommendations: 14
I have no problem understanding it. I think it's pretty disgusting that anyone can read it and NOT be outraged. Personally, my motivation for posting this link would be to say "This is horrifying."

But no, the link is posted here for the specific purpose of saying "Oh, those feminists, just WAIT for them to get all riled up again, those silly things..."

And not see the fact that well, yes, it's something WORTH being horrified about. That goes entirely by the wayside.

Does that clear it up?

GSF

Yes, thanks I think for most here it clears things up nicely.

Basically you are an idiot that does not pay attention.

I say that not because you did not realize that Wolverine was using sarcasm, but because you thought that feminists might be outraged about this beheading.

They never are. As in not ever, maybe about a woman getting searched in Israel for looking suspicious while wearing a burka and carrying a bomb, but a beheading? Never.

That you thought he was making fun of feminists for being outraged for something they NEVER show outrage about is a good reason not to read posts here.

You will be happier at PA you can blindly hate anyone without the courage to blindly follow Obama and hate as you have been trained, with no blow-back.

Author: tgrmn Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 658228 of 741451
Subject: Re: The real War on Women Date: 12/4/2012 12:14 PM
"Maybe if it had said, 'cue the Feminist organisational Outrage', you'd have understood it. ? "

"I have no problem understanding it. I think it's pretty disgusting that anyone can read it and NOT be outraged. Personally, my motivation for posting this link would be to say "This is horrifying."
But no, the link is posted here for the specific purpose of saying "Oh, those feminists, just WAIT for them to get all riled up again, those silly things..." And not see the fact that well, yes, it's something WORTH being horrified about. That goes entirely by the wayside.
Does that clear it up?"
GSF ..............................

Some.

Do you share our Outrage over ->the organisational silence<- of all those other issues, and this particular one involving this child?

Join us in condemning the phony/silent Orgs.

Author: Jim2B Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 658313 of 741451
Subject: Re: The real War on Women Date: 12/4/2012 11:16 PM
Recommendations: 16

I thought about this a long time ago.

I played through various scenarios in my head: what would I do if someone threatened a family member or tried to harm them when I was present. I considered the moral, legal, and emotional sides of the issue. I decided that I would pull the trigger without hesitation or remorse.

I realize that I *may* suffer emotional trauma from the event for the rest of my life. I also know my family member might suffer emotional and physical trauma for the rest of their life if I do not.

I have satisfied my ethics and morals with the decision.

If I aim ever aim a gun at anyone, the only reason they are still alive is because I missed with my first shot or had a misfire.

That sentiment isn't bloodthirsty - I am just VERY careful to never aim any gun (loaded or not), at anyone, for any reason, unless I intend to shoot.

Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 658328 of 741451
Subject: Re: The real War on Women Date: 12/5/2012 8:31 AM
Recommendations: 9
Liberals, compassionate with other people's money, stingy and miserly with their own money to help the less fortunate and won't spend a dime more until the government first forces everyone else to pony up for charity. Quite despicable. Warren Buffet is a prime example of someone who won't pay what he thinks he should be paying unless everyone else first has to pay. Warren, shut up and write a check!

What pantyweists and tryants liberals are.

Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 658329 of 741451
Subject: Re: The real War on Women Date: 12/5/2012 8:38 AM

Are you still beating your wife?

Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 658330 of 741451
Subject: Re: The real War on Women Date: 12/5/2012 8:40 AM

That's an insult to fecal matter.

Author: LuckyDog2002 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 658342 of 741451
Subject: Re: The real War on Women Date: 12/5/2012 10:10 AM
she was just 14 yrs. old!

it's a gutter religion and society that does this to girls and women.

Author: ascenzm Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 658348 of 741451
Subject: Re: The real War on Women Date: 12/5/2012 10:19 AM
Recommendations: 7

LD

Yet we never hear these PA types criticize the "religion" of peace while they bash Christians. And they have the nerve to state that conservatives hate all women. I will admit that there are some womyn that I don't care for, but I don't advocate that they be beheaded or stoned to death. <g>

Mike

Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 658350 of 741451
Subject: Re: The real War on Women Date: 12/5/2012 10:32 AM

LD

Yet we never hear these PA types criticize the "religion" of peace while they bash Christians. And they have the nerve to state that conservatives hate all women. I will admit that there are some womyn that I don't care for, but I don't advocate that they be beheaded or stoned to death. <g>

Mike
----------------------------------------------
Quit being so ethnocentric you reactionary bedwetters! You just don't undertand the culture. Beheading in muslim countries is a rite of passage, the most obvious comparison to western cultures would be something like getting your ears pierced.

Author: Colovion Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 658354 of 741451
Subject: Re: The real War on Women Date: 12/5/2012 10:50 AM
Quit being so ethnocentric you reactionary bedwetters! You just don't undertand the culture. Beheading in muslim countries is a rite of passage, the most obvious comparison to western cultures would be something like getting your ears pierced.

It's a small price to pay for hummus and baklava. You gotta take the good with the bad after all. Now where did I put my mandated prayer mat?!?

Author: jwiest Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 658433 of 741451
Subject: Re: The real War on Women Date: 12/5/2012 3:15 PM
" Why? It's pretty evident from your policies. And I don't know that a guy who wants to start shooting people should be calling anyone else a POS. If you want to see one, look in the mirror."

I thought about this a long time ago.

I played through various scenarios in my head: what would I do if someone threatened a family member or tried to harm them when I was present. I considered the moral, legal, and emotional sides of the issue. I decided that I would pull the trigger without hesitation or remorse.

Sure, no question. The problem is when people start contemplating shooting other people based on fears and delusions that are only in their head. I can see decath going all "pre-emptive" and becoming the next unitarian church shooter:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knoxville_Unitarian_Universalis...

I don't see anything different between how that guy rationalized his actions, and what passes for daily, well-rec'd, "wisdom" on this board.

Author: Colovion Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 658435 of 741451
Subject: Re: The real War on Women Date: 12/5/2012 3:21 PM
I don't see anything different between how that guy rationalized his actions, and what passes for daily, well-rec'd, "wisdom" on this board.

It's only a difference similar to that between a dinghy and an ocean liner.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (31) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement