Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
The recipe made a lot so I have quite a bit leftover.

The last time that I made it for just DW & myself, I used only 1 cup of rice to two cups of liquid and about half of the udder stuff and it came out fine with leftobers for 4 or 3 lunches. I usually cooks it in Le Creuset enameled cast iron pots/casseroles in case that makes a difference. I also gots a old cast iron Dutch oven fur my original jambalaya pot but I haven’t used that one in 20 or 19 years now, since Dw don’t know how to care fur naked cast iron, her.
;-(

I love leftovers. Seems like the flavors just intensify if they sit overnight in the fridge.

Jambalaya bes one of them dishes dat tastes better warmed up da next day, yes!
;-)

C.J.V. - never had much luck makin it wid less than 1 cup of rice to 2 cups liquid how-some-ever, me
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement