UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: chkNYC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 75616  
Subject: The Retire Early Home Page Date: 5/13/2007 1:07 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
When one clicks on the link in the sidebar (which says "Discussion on accelerating retirement day" underneath it)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>,
one is taken to the Retire Early CampFIRE board. Is that intentional?

Christina
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ziggy29 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 57339 of 75616
Subject: Re: The Retire Early Home Page Date: 5/13/2007 1:10 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
>> When one clicks on the link in the sidebar (which says "Discussion on accelerating retirement day" underneath it)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>,
one is taken to the Retire Early CampFIRE board. Is that intentional?
<<

Yes. The "Retire Early CampFIRE" is the new name for the "Retire Early Home Page" board on the Fool.

I'm a regular there. And truth be told, if you want strictly on-topic discussion, the "FIRE Wannabes" board might be a better choice. The CampFIRE does entertain questions, concerns and insights about early retirement but it's become a social club first and foremost; many of us have been there for so many years that there's only so much on-topic stuff to repeat again and again...

Author: chkNYC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 57340 of 75616
Subject: Re: The Retire Early Home Page Date: 5/13/2007 1:22 PM
Recommendations: 1
The CampFIRE does entertain questions, concerns and insights about early retirement but it's become a social club first and foremost; many of us have been there for so many years that there's only so much on-topic stuff to repeat again and again...

Hi, #29:

I've posted a couple of questions on the CampFire Board (back when it was still "REHP") and am aware that it is now a "social club" (or even a "political discussion") board.

Perhaps the link here on Retirement Investing to REHP should at least not say "Discussion on accelerating retirement day" below it as I don't think that's a very accurate description!

Christina

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement