No. of Recommendations: 0
The sample lasted almost 30 days and when I checked on how much it cost through my medical plan, I nearly fell out of my chair to find out it cost almost $200 a MONTH!!!!!

That's about a standard drug price if a drug's fairly new and there aren't many alternatives.

Before Coreg (high blood pressure med) went generic, I had to pay out-of-pocket for it for a couple months when I was uninsured and then got on MD's state plan which had a $500 yearly deductible for prescription drugs. It cost me $180/month back in late 2004 - and unfortunately I couldn't use other high blood pressure meds, since my doctor had tried others years before but they either didn't work for me or gave me too negative side effects.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement