Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: northpoint One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 500  
Subject: The smell of death is a ... Date: 10/12/1998 11:29 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
deadly smell...

So long folks...

northpoint...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: HighL One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 465 of 500
Subject: Re: The smell of death is a ... Date: 10/13/1998 7:47 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Northpoint - Please explain.

The train is floating at the moment. No clicking of the wheels on the tracks. No rumble....

The check is in your mail.

Regards.

Author: burkii Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 466 of 500
Subject: Re: The smell of death is a ... Date: 10/14/1998 11:14 AM
northpoint .... what's the deal with this message?????

Author: northpoint One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 480 of 500
Subject: Re: The smell of death is a ... Date: 10/24/1998 1:05 AM
The smell of death is a ...
deadly smell...

fishy isn't it?...

northpoint...

Author: JamesBond007 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 481 of 500
Subject: Re: The smell of death is a ... Date: 10/24/1998 6:46 AM
Northpoint,
You are worse then I am in beating around the bush.
So let me try and guess. The smell of death means something is no more or soon will not be. But what? Has JAII been sold?

Author: HighL One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 482 of 500
Subject: Re: The smell of death is a ... Date: 10/24/1998 10:35 PM
northpoint, our fishing friend,

You said "fishy isn't it?..."

fishy, my......!

you are clearly ....... .with my head! This is beyond "fishy".

All right.... I give in. I am clueless as to what this fish story is about. But I am waiting (somewhat patiently) to find out.

So did your power supply melt down the old computer? or is this little train about to change tracks?

Hey all - in reconsidering that last "landco" post I am afraid I may have sounded condescending to those who may be unduly influenced. Sorry.

Welcome to the Fool's board Davithk.

So Mr. northpoint, please do expand the story.

Thanks.

Author: Davithk Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 483 of 500
Subject: Re: The smell of death is a ... Date: 10/25/1998 1:55 AM
Thanxs for the welcome Highl and also northpoint what is the news it would be nice to know so I know if I have to put my house up for sale or not.

thanxs
Davith

ps where are you Donnersburg and Landco

Author: burkii Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 484 of 500
Subject: Re: The smell of death is a ... Date: 10/25/1998 2:22 PM
Northpoint ... It's good to hear from you,
but it'd be even better if I understood your drift.

Could you help me out a bit on understanding this deal????????

Thanks, and good luck to all JAII investors........

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement