UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: LurkerMom Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1976328  
Subject: the Smirk.... Date: 10/4/2012 9:59 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
The Smirk: RNC plays up Obama's body language

Great video ad
Snip
"From the RNC: "Good morning, we're out with a new video 'Smirk' highlighting the president's debate performance where he was visibly uncomfortable as he struggled to give Americans answers on how he'll turn our country around with another four years. As Morning Joe said this morning - it appeared as if Obama thought debating was beneath him."

http://washingtonexaminer.com/the-smirk-rnc-plays-up-obamas-...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: 99lashes Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821279 of 1976328
Subject: Re: the Smirk.... Date: 10/4/2012 10:15 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I thought Obama was going to go "M" on him at any minute.

I especially liked the shot from behind Obama, it was as if he wanted his ears to flap to get out of there.

This guy cannot take any heat/criticism, he freezes.

Author: ModernViking Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821324 of 1976328
Subject: Re: the Smirk.... Date: 10/5/2012 7:41 AM
If we're going to pick on physical mannerisms then I'll point out that Romney had the same beady-eyed, forced smile, lip-smacking, sweaty upper-lipped countenance that we're all familiar with. Didn't look good on camera.

Picking on Obama's ears, for crying out loud. What is this, second grade?

Author: SGIZ1 Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821346 of 1976328
Subject: Re: the Smirk.... Date: 10/5/2012 9:16 AM
"Picking on Obama's ears, for crying out loud. What is this, second grade? "

I often think the same thing about the left on these boards, its sooo second grade to insult, attack, and call fellow board members names inwhich the libs on here love to do, and get many recs for doing it, again another second grade trait (clique).

Author: 99lashes Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821361 of 1976328
Subject: Re: the Smirk.... Date: 10/5/2012 9:34 AM

Where were you during "Chimpdent" and all those recs. What goes around...

HYPOCRITE.

Author: LurkerMom Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821363 of 1976328
Subject: Re: the Smirk.... Date: 10/5/2012 9:37 AM

Doesn't matter...the ad makes a point and that is what counts. It's what both sides do.

Author: Wessex99 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821602 of 1976328
Subject: Re: the Smirk.... Date: 10/5/2012 8:11 PM
It is second grade for those with a second grade intellect.

Wessex

Author: ModernViking Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821629 of 1976328
Subject: Re: the Smirk.... Date: 10/5/2012 10:04 PM
I often think the same thing about the left on these boards, its sooo second grade to insult, attack, and call fellow board members names inwhich the libs on here love to do, and get many recs for doing it, again another second grade trait (clique).

Cute.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement