Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (13) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Dwdonhoff Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 6180  
Subject: The Spearhead Date: 6/10/2012 7:02 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
A really excellent Men's Advocacy blogger;
http://www.the-spearhead.com/

Bookmark it.... subscribe to the email feed...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: notablelaggard Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6131 of 6180
Subject: Re: The Spearhead Date: 6/11/2012 3:16 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
yyyyyyyyup!

Author: wasjoey Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6132 of 6180
Subject: Re: The Spearhead Date: 6/11/2012 10:48 AM
Recommendations: 12
For what in the hell do men need advocacy? We rule the friggin world. We can pee our names in the snow. We can grow mustaches. If a woman asks you to dance you get to say yes instantly. We don't care about our hairstyles. We don't look at deer and think of Bambi; Same for pigs and Charlotte. We don't run from a man wearing a bunny suit. Actually, we probably buy him a drink and congratulate him on his bravery. If we see a guy wearing the same shirt as we are we have a new best friend. While we don't do fashion or shoes a guy can't have too many pairs of socks. When we go somewhere whatever we are wearing is fine. One word answers are the rule. I didn't look this stuff up. I just know it.

Lastly, the best men have some sort of phenomenal woman standing behind them. The ones who say they don't are either liars or not the best men they think they are. The rest need advocacy groups.

What the hell happened to this board?

wj

Author: whafa Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6133 of 6180
Subject: Re: The Spearhead Date: 6/11/2012 11:52 AM
Recommendations: 2

Too many paternity suits, apparently.

Author: wasmick Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6134 of 6180
Subject: Re: The Spearhead Date: 6/11/2012 3:43 PM
Recommendations: 4

Nothing. It's always smelled like this.

Author: notablelaggard Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6135 of 6180
Subject: Re: The Spearhead Date: 6/11/2012 6:21 PM
For what in the hell do men need advocacy? We rule the friggin world. We can pee our names in the snow. We can grow mustaches. If a woman asks you to dance you get to say yes instantly. We don't care about our hairstyles. We don't look at deer and think of Bambi; Same for pigs and Charlotte. We don't run from a man wearing a bunny suit. Actually, we probably buy him a drink and congratulate him on his bravery. If we see a guy wearing the same shirt as we are we have a new best friend. While we don't do fashion or shoes a guy can't have too many pairs of socks. When we go somewhere whatever we are wearing is fine. One word answers are the rule. I didn't look this stuff up. I just know it.
Lastly, the best men have some sort of phenomenal woman standing behind them. The ones who say they don't are either liars or not the best men they think they are. The rest need advocacy groups.
wj

-----------------------------

This is an unimaginably stupid response to a website related to male rights and interests. You are the living reason why such a site is laudable and its creators should be thanked.
"We don't care about our hair" and the rest about fashion?. FASHION!!??

I've got websites on hand that deal specifically with Male rights and concerns that I visit from time to time, maybe once a week, and literally thousands of men a week post/discuss there. How many posts a month does this site get?
You are asking "what the hell happened to this board?" There never really WAS any board here. There's a name and a couple of dribblings a month. What's that to anybody? How many different guys have looked in here over the past year? 10? If that? :)

I'm not denying for a single moment how wonderful some women can be. But neither gender has a monopoly on that. Your 'argument' is WAY too simplistic, and not worth getting your frilly little lace panties in a knot over. I know that a certain kind of guy, your kind, feels all big an righteous and wonderful whenever they overly idealize women's place in our lives and absolutely devalue men -- you see it EVERYwhere these days .. even more and more frequently in television and print ads. I'm sorry, but this reflects the growing cultural/societal blindness that you yourslef suffer from: blind to the phenomenol men who have stood and are standing behind the best women -- either their dads or their husbands usually, or both. Again, an actual, honestly representative, adult view of the situation simply isn't as pathetically 'blustery' and one sided as you so flippantly portray. The world does not lack for good, moral, responsible, independent men.

This is obviously tongue in cheek, so again, don't lose your perm over it, but it is apparently now 'official' -- and I think you should set it as your permanent background desktop:

http://static.lolyard.com/lol/marriage-symbol.jpg

nl

Author: averagjoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6136 of 6180
Subject: Re: The Spearhead Date: 6/11/2012 6:44 PM
LMAO!

I couldn't help but notice the missing genital region of the submissive male figure. Very fitting.

~aj

Author: wasjoey Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6137 of 6180
Subject: Re: The Spearhead Date: 6/12/2012 11:03 AM
Recommendations: 13
This is an unimaginably stupid response to a website related to male rights and interests.

Thank you for prefacing your comments?

Why are you so worried about your non-existent male dominance? Never sweat the small stuff. Worry about caring for what you do have. I know it doesn’t seem like a lot but c’mon man, it’s bigger than you think. Or at least the ladies think….maybe..

You are the living reason why such a site is laudable and its creators should be thanked.

Actually, you are the reason. You're the one needing reinforcement from your emasculated bloggy buddy system.

"We don't care about our hair" and the rest about fashion?. FASHION!!??

I've got websites on hand that deal specifically with Male rights and concerns that I visit from time to time, maybe once a week, and literally thousands of men a week post/discuss there. How many posts a month does this site get?

I am uncertain what you are saying here. Are you saying that because a lot of guys feel insecure about themselves, their hair and their fashion and post about it on boards across the world that this board is someone less valid? Why is this even an argument?

You are asking "what the hell happened to this board?" There never really WAS any board here. There's a name and a couple of dribblings a month. What's that to anybody? How many different guys have looked in here over the past year? 10? If that? :)

Did you just answer your own argument on this board’s validity or just question it twice?

I'm not denying for a single moment how wonderful some women can be.

Me either. As I get older they all seem to get hotter.

But neither gender has a monopoly on that.

You find men hot? I’m beginning to understand you better.

Your 'argument' is WAY too simplistic,

It’s like you know me!
And it was humor.
*swoosh!*

and not worth getting your frilly little lace panties in a knot over.

Please keep your mind off my frilly little panties please but if you must know, they are covered with pictures of sailboats today. Yesterday it was smiley faces.
Fortunately, they are not on backwards like last time. Man that was embarrassing.

I know that a certain kind of guy, your kind, feels all big an righteous and wonderful whenever they overly idealize women's place in our lives and absolutely devalue men -- you see it EVERYwhere these days .. even more and more frequently in television and print ads. I'm sorry, but this reflects the growing cultural/societal blindness that you yourslef suffer from: blind to the phenomenol men who have stood and are standing behind the best women -- either their dads or their husbands usually, or both. Again, an actual, honestly representative, adult view of the situation simply isn't as pathetically 'blustery' and one sided as you so flippantly portray.

You seem tense. Are you worried about becoming a girl? I think all you need to calm down a notch is a new hat. Please see waffle immediately.

The world does not lack for good, moral, responsible, independent men.

Thank you for the recognition!

This is obviously tongue in cheek, so again, don't lose your perm over it, but it is apparently now 'official' -- and I think you should set it as your permanent background desktop:

nl

Ah, so that’s what tongue in cheek looks like!

Thanks nl!

joey, learnt sumthin

Author: notablelaggard Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6143 of 6180
Subject: Re: The Spearhead Date: 6/22/2012 4:10 AM
Recommendations: 0
Why are you so worried about your....
joey, learnt sumthin

=================================

I noticed and was considering an actual attempt to respond seriously to this.

Then, I read through as much of it as I could stomach and it is just
SO self servingly childish and disgusting that, quite seriously, there
is simply nothing to respond to. Pure childish tripe.
it's clear that whatever I say isn't going to dent your
"wasjoey" enthusiasm for volume without content, but I will say this:
While I made some actual, valid points -- you came up with nada.
You simply puked up any rancid crap that crossed your mind, assuming that that
should thrill your buddies to such a degree that they wouldn't mind that you
weren't bothering to respond intelligently. Whomever of these airheads swung
by from Casa Del Guano Loco or Worst. Board. Ever. or Pine Haven Campground
to over-rec your drivel - oldest trick on the boards - were ALSO saying by that that they didn't give one single Fuque
whether or not you made the slightest effort to actually communicate anything of value... so ..
If YOU are into openly boasting that you've got absolutely nothing to say, and your wee freckled friends
are all declaring by recs that THEY don't care what foul stench you squirt all over them either ..
then there's certainly no reason for me to care about what your spewing. And I really don't.

Best of luck with your plans on meeting those "topless male car washers in bowties" that you're so hot and bothered about over
on the Guano board, and I hope you can get that "manliness" thing worked out that you go on and on about in so many of your posts.
Sure explains why you are going around accusing total strangers of being gay, doesn't it.

My God: Glancing back again I see you even went out of your way to work in the
"I find women hot" but "you find men hot" and "you are worried about
becoming a girl" pinheaded crap. Seriously? This is the best you could do?
Could not BE more of an idiot. Rank stupidity on open display.

So sorry .. wouldn wanna be ya(!)

Author: wasjoey Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6145 of 6180
Subject: Re: The Spearhead Date: 6/22/2012 10:24 AM
Recommendations: 5
First this:

I noticed and was considering an actual attempt to respond seriously to this.

Then, I read through as much of it as I could stomach and it is just
SO self servingly childish and disgusting that, quite seriously, there
is simply nothing to respond to.

Then this:

Pure childish tripe.
it's clear that whatever I say isn't going to dent your
"wasjoey" enthusiasm for volume without content, but I will say this:
While I made some actual, valid points -- you came up with nada.
You simply puked up any rancid crap that crossed your mind, assuming that that
should thrill your buddies to such a degree that they wouldn't mind that you
weren't bothering to respond intelligently. Whomever of these airheads swung
by from Casa Del Guano Loco or Worst. Board. Ever. or Pine Haven Campground
to over-rec your drivel - oldest trick on the boards - were ALSO saying by that that they didn't give one single Fuque
whether or not you made the slightest effort to actually communicate anything of value... so ..
If YOU are into openly boasting that you've got absolutely nothing to say, and your wee freckled friends
are all declaring by recs that THEY don't care what foul stench you squirt all over them either ..
then there's certainly no reason for me to care about what your spewing. And I really don't.

Best of luck with your plans on meeting those "topless male car washers in bowties" that you're so hot and bothered about over
on the Guano board, and I hope you can get that "manliness" thing worked out that you go on and on about in so many of your posts.
Sure explains why you are going around accusing total strangers of being gay, doesn't it.

My God: Glancing back again I see you even went out of your way to work in the
"I find women hot" but "you find men hot" and "you are worried about
becoming a girl" pinheaded crap. Seriously? This is the best you could do?

So sorry .. wouldn wanna be ya(!)

You certainly have a lot to say for someone who infers he doesn't care enough to respond.

Author: wasmick Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6146 of 6180
Subject: Re: The Spearhead Date: 6/22/2012 10:42 AM
Recommendations: 3
Seriously? This is the best you could do?

------

You certainly have a lot to say for someone who infers he doesn't care enough to respond.

In fairness, his board history indicates that you should defer to his expertise.

ps - implies
pps - I mean infers
ppps - I mean pretends

Author: wasjoey Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6147 of 6180
Subject: Re: The Spearhead Date: 6/22/2012 12:43 PM
I figured I had that wrong but then again I have zero troubles with my rank stupidity being on display for all to admire.

Author: WasShorty Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6152 of 6180
Subject: Re: The Spearhead Date: 6/27/2012 12:58 AM
I, on the other hand, would love to be wasjoey.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (13) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement