Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: rinjr715 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 786  
Subject: The Sticks' Hall of Shame, Inductee #16 Date: 2/14/2011 12:43 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Have had to resurrect my Sticks board to give his due dishonor to one Eldrick Woods. Shoulda did it many moons ago, but finally ol' Eldrick, a.k.a. Tiger, went a little too far over the line.

Yes, Eldrick, you didn't get in my Hall of Shame for getting your sorry ass dumped by Elin, although you should have. Any man who cheats on one of the most drop dead beautiful women in the world to the extent that she dumps him when none of the women he cheated with is remotely close to her in beauty or sex appeal deserves his own hall of shame. I let you off the hook on that one. But now you go and spit on the green at your latest golf tournament in a fit of temper when it was your own fault you blew the stinking putt, not thinking that golfers behind you might have to putt where you spit, or might have to pick up their ball after putting where you spit? Yeah, they fined you for it, but what you really deserved was to have your tongue and/or certain other parts of you subtracted from you with a dull knife. Eldrick, I thought you were supposed to reform your on-course behavior. That sure lasted a long time, didn't it?

The Hall of Shame

Michael Jackson
Tom Murphy
Britney Spears
Paul O'Neill
PennDOT
Michael Powell
Andy Rooney
Eliot Spitzer
The New York Yankees
Prince Charles
Barry Bonds
Bode Miller
NASCAR
Dick Donato
Barack Obama
Eldrick Woods
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: rinjr715 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 781 of 786
Subject: Re: The Sticks' Hall of Shame, Inductee #16 Date: 2/15/2011 10:34 PM
Recommendations: 0
Well, I see somebody still had an eye on this godforsaken slice of cyberspace. Keep it faved, because as foul a mood as I'm in most of the time, it ain't gonna be 2+ more years till I bust somebody else for my Hall of Shame.

Author: MrsEPeel Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 782 of 786
Subject: Re: The Sticks' Hall of Shame, Inductee #16 Date: 2/16/2011 4:09 AM
I admit I didn't rec it but I was tempted. I'm keeping it faved.
Emma

Author: rinjr715 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 783 of 786
Subject: Re: The Sticks' Hall of Shame, Inductee #16 Date: 2/16/2011 12:31 PM
Doesn't what Tiger did just disgust the hell out of you? You'd think after his divorce and what led up to it he'd want to keep his nose clean for a while, but I guess he's one of these people who just thinks his crap doesn't stink. Well it does, just like the rest of us, and he's still a phony and a jerk, unlike most of us.

Author: MrsEPeel Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 784 of 786
Subject: Re: The Sticks' Hall of Shame, Inductee #16 Date: 2/17/2011 8:17 AM
I can't believe his earlier image is so far removed from his true self. I'm not the only one disgusted with his behaviour.
Emma

Author: rinjr715 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 785 of 786
Subject: Re: The Sticks' Hall of Shame, Inductee #16 Date: 2/17/2011 11:17 AM
I bet his father is rolling over in his grave, if not at Tiger's behavior itself, then at his stupidity in getting caught. When a guy like Tiger is on the golf course, everything he does there attracts somebody's attention, and even in his so-called private life, people will know who he is and somebody will know everything he does, and he basically can't get away with anything, By now, he's been famous long enough that he oughta know he can't get away with a damn thing, and he oughta regulate his behavior accordingly. If that means he can't get away with things you or I could, tough crap. That goes along with being rich and famous.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement