Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
The stock has doubled so far this year. I believe the reason is that the company has gotten back to its roots. They have shed themselves of some other ventures that caused the company to lose a lot of money. They were trying to get involved into too many other things that caused them to lose focus on their core business. I believe that is why the stock took such a huge dive last year.

I have always said that I think Inter-Tel is a technology company that does not get any respect amongst technology companies. They have some great technology in the phone industry and they have a market niche in selling to small and medium size companies.

My wife is a manager for Inter-Tel. They are busy but not as busy as they were a year ago. The economic slowdown has hit them just the same as everyone else.

swclarkfl.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement